Toribash
Yes, but rarely there clan be epic clanless people and I think they'd love to join an official clan.
But these sort of people tend to have a very low post count.

Snip3r109, application post
Name (Real name): Jason
Gmt: -5
Belt: 5th Dan
Why do you want to join: Because this clan is more active and pr0 then my previous clan, and some of those guys in there were... those kinds of people. This clan seems pretty active, and a great, bunch of good players, with good personality
Past Clans: iCoF
Why did you leave your past clan?: A duck member asked me this question, and pointed out that i must have been loyal if i stayed for about 8 months in iCoF. This is not true, I was only loyal to my friends and P0int, once he was gone, and my friends became active, the clan became worse and worse.
What can you offer? : I am a great ABD player, and im not a faggot, so maybe you will enjoy playing with me , I am always willing to learn new things, and if I join your clan, I will commit to it.
What underwear color?: obviously pink lace panties.
Invited by some one?: well Shigechio told me to apply, I guess he thinks im good.
Special Skills?: I am a master in seduction, I HAVE WESLEY AND CDSONIC's HEARTS IN MY HAND. Also im pretty good at TB?
Are you a funny guy? Prove it: ASK SHIG AND TENGO, for my stand up comedy, please meet me in game.
Playercard:
Sp/mp replays:
PS. I know my forum post count is low, however i will learn to be more active and committed.
Attached Files
NUTHUG!.rpl (91.4 KB, 7 views)
NINJUTSU!!! RAPIST.rpl (74.4 KB, 5 views)
EPIC AS FUCK.rpl (87.9 KB, 5 views)
FIRE!.rpl (80.5 KB, 2 views)
ERTH TK 6.rpl (90.4 KB, 5 views)
Well, your a pretty good player. I'm going to wait for the others to make a decision.

I say no.
You are a good player but your movements looks kind of random.
Its like you do something and hope for the best.
M I N I V A N
Meet you ingame?

That itself yells out no.

So its a no for me.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by Shigechio View Post
Yes, true. The time I joined, I had nothing in mind so I just put this.
And I accepted :3 Thanks.

Congrats man! c:

Originally Posted by Shigechio View Post
Hi.

Me and PTDx came up with a idea, we open a recruiting server and whoever we don't know or is some new person = autoreject. We will send them to the forum if they are you know, well known. That way, we won't have to deal with applicants that are new and we could get some good members.

Please do tell me if you disagree with this.

But then we'll miss out on all the funny apps

D:

--------------------------------------------

As for the applicant.

16 year old wearing pink lace panties?

My gawd.
Last edited by MrJingles; Jun 17, 2012 at 02:18 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
The problem is we never go ingame.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Yeah, I know. That's why I should refer the well known ones to the forum to get good members.
Also, want to come on the IRC?