Toribash
Original Post
Draft Pick
So here is a quick idea.

For those of you who do not watch sports there is a period in the NBA or NFL in which you go from being a collage player to an NBA player.

They take the best prospects and they put them with who ever has draft picks.

I think that this should be implemented into the clan system.

Where a clan has the ability to trade members to different clans and if you want you can be apart of the draft pic.

Now there are somethings that would have to change.

Like for starters instead of just looking out for new good players we could have anyone who wants to be in a clan be apart of the draft.

There is a lot more to this idea then what I have put here but I think that with some effort this idea could take effect and make this game a lot funner to play.

Example.

There will be like 10 player getting drafted, the only clans that can draft are ones that need members.

Say for example [Legand] needs members well, they can sign up to be a draft picker. and every month players who want to join a clan will be divided by skill and will have a chance to talk with the clans that are recruiting.

I agree with this. This is a great suggestion, and could help a great deal with recruiting. But geez, don't centre your text man, it makes it difficult to read. XD
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Meh, True. Anyway, nice suggestion, everyone now and then a good suggestion actually comes by. And this is one. +1 virtual cookie.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Well, actually one of the best ideas I've seen around.

As an unexperienced clan owner, it is quite difficult to find people to join, sometimes we just need to hang around with some players to do the right choice. And we are basically a TK/ErthTK clan, so we need to look for people who can have potential in this mods.

+1 totally supported
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
The only problem I find with my own idea now is that when drafted the players sign a contract saying that their rookie contract is non negotiable meaning they have to stay with that team for a year unless traded.

I don't think we can force players to stay in the clan if they didnt get drafted to the clan they wanted.

That is a huge problem that will probably destroy the chances of this happening :<

Glad I noticed the problems in my own suggestion.
i dont see the point of this suggestion... could u explain why would this improve the clan system? i dont understand really what u said in the first post :/
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Goon View Post
Where a clan has the ability to trade members to different clans

Clan hopping? Selling members? Wat?
I mean, if this suggestion is all about some sort of member trading like when athletes change teams for piles of money, then you have no idea what clans mean around here.