ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Draft Pick
So here is a quick idea.

For those of you who do not watch sports there is a period in the NBA or NFL in which you go from being a collage player to an NBA player.

They take the best prospects and they put them with who ever has draft picks.

I think that this should be implemented into the clan system.

Where a clan has the ability to trade members to different clans and if you want you can be apart of the draft pic.

Now there are somethings that would have to change.

Like for starters instead of just looking out for new good players we could have anyone who wants to be in a clan be apart of the draft.

There is a lot more to this idea then what I have put here but I think that with some effort this idea could take effect and make this game a lot funner to play.

Example.

There will be like 10 player getting drafted, the only clans that can draft are ones that need members.

Say for example [Legand] needs members well, they can sign up to be a draft picker. and every month players who want to join a clan will be divided by skill and will have a chance to talk with the clans that are recruiting.

Karolk, it's about to give chances for new members to be in a clan, and for clans to have some fresh meat, or to help the clan growing up.

Actually, this idea have too much potential.
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
There are a lot of things that made need to be improved.

We will see, Maybe a mod will see and comment on this.
I see where you're coming from. This could be a great idea to encourage good players to join other clans with other good members. (For a price)

And it is good, in a way, to help stop the noobs making 2 week clans.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Righttttt. I see absolutely no reason for this. I just don't like it.
1. If someone wants to join a clan, there's a reason that their are recruitments.
2. I don't see how this would help new clans get members. Clans get members the same way as any other clan, they move up in popularity.
3.Another thing, if you're a clan that's centered around one mod, then you obviously have tests. You wouldn't believe someone who says their good at a mod. You test them.
There will be like 10 player getting drafted, the only clans that can draft are ones that need members.
Say for example [Legend] needs members well, they can sign up to be a draft picker. and every month players who want to join a clan will be divided by skill and will have a chance to talk with the clans that are recruiting.

I don't see the point in this either, what's the point of waiting an entire month, just to get new members. What if the people in the drafting list don't want to join any of those clans?
This whole idea to me seems like a lot of extra work for something that pretty much already exists, just in a simpler, more comprehensive way. It's called new clans generally get new players, then they grow in popularity, and expand, and then instead of beginners wanting to join, better, older players will join.
You just suggested something that complicates the whole clan process.
~Not Supported
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|