1 Votes / 11.11%
MrKamikaz
7 Votes / 77.78%
MasterTech
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by beastamoda View Post
I read everything on the first page but I can not post replays until i get my computer back.
-----
Hello KnC members my name is beastamoda. I have been on clans before but I am not a clan hopper. My previous clans were, shinobi, shikia, and Haunted. Reasons why I left my previous clans. Reason why I left shinobi, none of the members were ever active. Reason left shikia, most of the members only wanted to spar and park our, they did not really war much. Reason for leaving haunted, those guys were ass holes, they did not grant me any permissins and I could not war with them. I am respectful to most people playing toribash bit whenever you are like that it is kind of hard to be nice right. I am a black belt, I am some 700 games from being a second dan black belt. My best warring mods are greykido and lenshu3ng. I have some skill in mushu, taekyeon, akido, ABD, parkouing, and tricking. I like boxshu but greykido is my favorite mod. My win ratio is crap it may seem. But it was 19%/ and now it is 30%. I have gotten so much better at toribash so please do not judge me by my win ratioercent. I will be partocaipating in some of concons Toribash Weekly Challenges to try to make money for the clan if I am accepted. I am going to post again so e tablet does nut mess it up.
-----
OK so you guys wanted to know about me and my hobbies, when I am not playing toribash I. Usully playing my ps3 or going outside, riding dirtbikes, and I like to fish. I would never hook a turtle on purpose. It makes me mad to see someone trying to catch a turtle with a hook. I like to hang out with my friends. My little bro and little cousim come over on the weekends and I play with them. I am 13 almost 14 April the 18. I am in 8th grade, and very mature. I like to read and type lol. I like to jump on my trampoline and do tricks and flips and stuff like that. I used to race dirtbikes and I want to race them again but my mom want let me lol. I have 2 dogs one is named little bear , the other is baby. I also have 2 cats one is named shiloe the other is TJ. I am pretty active online a lot so I can help out with wars and stuff like that. I could be a great recruiter. I have skill in almost all original mods so that is good for warring. This is my app and I hope I get accepted beastamoda out.
-----
Hey guys I just wanted to say that my first one was way longer way way longer but this stupid tablet had to mess it up
-----
I am also very active in the clan forums.

Its a NO from me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Omagash, senpi wants meh to grade hes app
I rate it

7Pink Guys/-666Chinchins
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie
So far 1 semiyes and 2 no's.
The voting continues.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Your app has a lot of flaws, and contains no replays.

Denied.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was typing it on my tablet that s why it has so many flaws.
I was typing it on my tablet that s why it has so many flaws.

Realy? I do to but everytime I make a mistake I use the magical backspace button...

DENIED
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie
I read everything on the first page but I can not post replays until i get my computer back.
-----
Hello KnC members my name is beastamoda. I have been on clans before but I am not a clan hopper. My previous clans were, shinobi, shikia, and Haunted. Reasons why I left my previous clans. Reason why I left shinobi, none of the members were ever active. Reason left shikia, most of the members only wanted to spar and park our, they did not really war much. Reason for leaving haunted, those guys were ass holes, they did not grant me any permissins and I could not war with them. I am respectful to most people playing toribash bit whenever you are like that it is kind of hard to be nice right. I am a black belt, I am some 700 games from being a second dan black belt. My best warring mods are greykido and lenshu3ng. I have some skill in mushu, taekyeon, akido, ABD, parkouing, and tricking. I like boxshu but greykido is my favorite mod. My win ratio is crap it may seem. But it was 19%/ and now it is 30%. I have gotten so much better at toribash so please do not judge me by my win ratioercent. I will be partocaipating in some of concons Toribash Weekly Challenges to try to make money for the clan if I am accepted. I am going to post again so e tablet does nut mess it up.
-----
OK so you guys wanted to know about me and my hobbies, when I am not playing toribash I. Usully playing my ps3 or going outside, riding dirtbikes, and I like to fish. I would never hook a turtle on purpose. It makes me mad to see someone trying to catch a turtle with a hook. I like to hang out with my friends. My little bro and little cousim come over on the weekends and I play with them. I am 13 almost 14 April the 18. I am in 8th grade, and very mature. I like to read and type lol. I like to jump on my trampoline and do tricks and flips and stuff like that. I used to race dirtbikes and I want to race them again but my mom want let me lol. I have 2 dogs one is named little bear , the other is baby. I also have 2 cats one is named shiloe the other is TJ. I am pretty active online a lot so I can help out with wars and stuff like that. I could be a great recruiter. I have skill in almost all original mods so that is good for warring. This is my app and I hope I get accepted beastamoda out.
-----
Hey guys I just wanted to say that my first one was way longer way way longer but this stupid tablet had to mess it up
-----
I am also very active in the clan forums.

Omg finally a great app, I loved it.
You get a big ol Yushh from me.
Just get in those Replays ASAP.
-----
To the other applicant.

Lolno.
-----
Everyone who continuosly asks for replays, Including you Kok. Calm your vibrating nips, he has his reasons, I did the same thing, I applied then when I got the chance put in my replays. Just the fact that he tried several times to apply shows that he does really wish to join And, about those Flaws, it happens, when typing you misspell things and very often you don't notice those errors. I would however like to point out the 'Edit' button on the bottom right of your post.
This does mean he didn't look over his app a second time however I'll let that slide on him. I like his persistence and I believe he'd be a great member of KnC. Hense the yes that most don't recieve.
Last edited by Rust; Apr 6, 2015 at 09:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
I personally think he wouldnt fit.
Not all people can be a part of KnC.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]