Toribash
Wait...you're not theSyphen...
I will wait for official word...ok?
Sorry.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I've figured out the OOMPH! Since my tori is a candy man, the colours MUST BE WILDLY EVERY WHERE!!!

DarkJak: Yeah, sorry dude, but there are some major... mistake looking type things with the text... you could probably "Paint" the text because of the pixel by pixel. But that is so awesumesauce with the colours. with the colours... try and get no amounts of gray (Not perfect, but try to remove a lot of the gray.)

Tiebasher: Ohhh a Glare, well since you removed it, its okay, but i didn't know -cry-. On topic... Yeah you said something along the lines of goosebumps.. but anything that looks like blood. Also, DON'T SAY YOU DID ANYTHING WEIRD/RANDOM.. I WILL CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!!! The robot head if defiantly not one of my liking... Maybe go for a kinda... Evil looking face, then translucent stuff, colours every where and a base for where it says those cruel cruel words.... "Syphen". Anyway that's one of my ideas.
The original was somewhat better, minus the eyes, probably because of the strips, but it is a very interesting head.

DarkJak = 1st
TieBasher = 2nd

P.S. TieBasher, instead of completely overdoing another head for a picky bastard. Maybe just translucence the base and get the font, then you might get Most Wanted (Stupid NFS!!!).

Promised amount of money 6k - 12k -

Yes, a mystery amount of money has been introduced, only if I really really like the head will someone get the mystery cash (Evil Laugh)

Edit: Try and look at the text on Syphen
Last edited by TheSyphen; Aug 6, 2008 at 04:09 AM.
so do you mean make the green on the bottom transparency green
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Oh. I did the text thing on purpose...sorry.Removing...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
Give me about another half hour and I will have a new one on here k?

BTW, did you like the other re-do i did? not the one with the robot mouth, but the other one.
Last edited by Tiebasher; Aug 6, 2008 at 04:21 AM.
[RENEGADE]
Actually yes i did =D
And yes, the green base.

and DarkJak; i know, and don't be sorry, it was quite good... just a little bit too messy
so i should make the green base part transparent green?
[RENEGADE]
LOL
I am picky bastard!!! hehehe...
I thought they were both awesomez.

Here it is...

Try...3?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
THAT Is a great head, just make the eyes a tad more recognizable and remember that I AM TEH PICEH BASTERD! >=) Very very "Syphen" =D