Toribash
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Yeah... Almost... I was Thinking like this...

*Black background...
*A light flashes...
*Appears my Tori(In a kickass position)...
*Then on the top, appears GrayveXP like, flash then stay a bit then gonne, in a helios green...
*Then just appears [Piratez] in the nice red like, flash then stay a bit then gonne...
*Then everything flash, then everything appear and stay... That would be nice for my Premium avatar^^

Other thing... What letter type did you used?

Sry for the doble posting...

i fixed it...
Quiter...
i just don't know how to make animated avys btw i'm starting my entry now.

edit: well i know how to make an animated one, but it lose the HQ..

edit²: My entry:

i can try animated..
Last edited by Supernada; Nov 29, 2009 at 08:28 PM.
cp9n55 ok, you can do it...

gleb27, awsome... It look's like a flag ^^ and can you do a non-animated one too? With borders and GrayveXP in helios green and Piratez in red??

LILTERROR, very nice man... if you could make my tori blink to that would be nicier ^^

supernada awsome too, and if you try animated it would be awsomer... (lol)

Dirtnapp, sweet, but if you could fix it by puting a capital G on grayveXP, turning it into helios green and Piratez in red, that would be even much better ^^

And i'm adding everything to the first post ^^

#TribeOn
ok i'll make animated.... 30min or more it's done.

edit: ha 27 min, my record!

animated version:

quality low as i said
Last edited by Supernada; Nov 30, 2009 at 02:26 AM.
Guys non toriprimers can not have gifs in their avatar. si all you people making gifs are wasting your time as they will not work.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Guys non toriprimers can not have gifs in their avatar. si all you people making gifs are wasting your time as they will not work.

SpaceLlama Grayve told me he getting toriprime soon so he told ME to make an animated one for him
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/