ES Recruitment Drive
here's a spar with haiketo. still trying to improve on my realism tho cuz my unrealistic wushu movements will start to kick in whenever i spar ;p

DarkBlood vs Haiketo.rpl
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

Yeah, how you raised that shoulder to flip yourself at about 580 is awful

Otherwise I like the movement of both. I love the way you get back up on your feet. It looked awesome everytime you did it.

Haiketo did very good as well, but your style is much more original imo. Keep that shit up.
Originally Posted by chlebicek View Post
Yeah, how you raised that shoulder to flip yourself at about 580 is awful

Otherwise I like the movement of both. I love the way you get back up on your feet. It looked awesome everytime you did it.

Haiketo did very good as well, but your style is much more original imo. Keep that shit up.

oh, hehe thank you for that cnc. much appreciated.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot

Originally Posted by chlebicek View Post
some flip I haz done

the first part looks awesome but the flip ends up looking funny when you contract your knee. it does not look realistic imo. try to use more relax. when you start to spin, try not to overly extend your pecs. try to swing your arms towards the motion of where your tori wants to spin. hope this helps.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot

I like how it looks funny, actually xD

I get it though, it looks stiff as hell. Thx for the advice, I will use it and make something more relaxed.
attempting to replay hax :P kept it at 100 dm and did a split cap with a strong kick at the start. this is just a wip though cuz i dunno wut else to do after the decap ;p suggestions?
Attached Files
new madman stunt3.rpl (74.7 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by thedarkblood; Feb 11, 2014 at 11:54 AM.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot

we just did a little weapons spar.
i feel like im making some progress overall in spars.
the ending was totally awesome imo
Attached Files
haiketo SwordsSpar 1-4.rpl (649.2 KB, 10 views)
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.
oh sorry
thats the mod
Attached Files
jisse_sparring_swords.tbm (14.4 KB, 8 views)
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.