Toribash
Mh I mean, I know how to apply a texture to each side and I know where, which texture is located at.

My problem is that, the sides are stretched like crazy and the front and back of the feet is very compressed.

If that's what you are hinting at, I guess I will be fine.
I might do a texture for a feet to train mapping.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Gifts are for sissies. We eat and drink for Christmas. ;]
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
*Poke*

I got some off time from school, so I decided to post on the forums for awhile (Made a thread with the things I made since I took a break {Link}).

I've gotten into LOL since I left (A lot of the people at my new school play it >_>). Anything major happen recently to Toribash?
Last edited by JinxZ; Dec 28, 2011 at 03:54 AM.

(>^_^)>
jinxz o7
radio is rad, the perspective could be improved, the lines/angles look odd in a few places.
watermelon is awesome, but teh background and foreground kills the overall piece.
rest is meh =/

you being lazy :<

new stuff, meh, not sure if i was smod befor you left. otherwise things mostly the same.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Nah, I never got Smod.

Yea, I wasn't able to really "polish" things as much as I would have like to for quite a few of these due to time restraints (That's not really a good reason for making sub-par things, I know >_>). I eyeballed the perspective of the radio when I made it. Probably should have continued the edges the front section to get a vanishing point, and then made the rest based off of that point.

(>^_^)>
/me knows little about photography

It seem like there's nothing to focus on and that it's just a giant blurry blob. Looks like you need to learn some basic composition, such as the rule of thirds.