Toribash
as i say i made it from scratch
DELITED
Its simple air brush.
Goign to sleep in 10 mins if no reply.
Last edited by dentian; May 18, 2009 at 06:26 PM.
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
As long as you don't sell it, I think I can live with that. I don't believe that you did it from scratch. If so, why do you copy my heads? I'm not feeling honored with that.

Otherwise:

5. CREDIT IMAGE SOURCES IF YOU COPY/PASTE. Using other people's work on your heads without permission will lead to your shop being closed, and may lead to more drastic action being taken.

I'll watch it.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
As shown above i didn't copy/paste ;P

EDIT: If u dun believe it ummmm. Just say i'm born wit the ability to learn how to make things by looking at the completed work. And i got the type of shading From DarkJak.
Last edited by dentian; May 18, 2009 at 06:24 PM.

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Delete the paste.
But why don't you get yourself own ideas? I mean robotic... come on... you have to have some other ideas...
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
AHD. everyone can do robotic heads. And SyntheeZ could just report you cause of plagiarism. But anyways case solved anyone who will continue this on this TMJ thread will get kicked from TMJ. Keep it PM's from now on.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
you know it ;P i am trying to work on an Anime / HAnd shaded robo stye head with darkjak :P

EDIT: Lol didn't see that ^ i gtg soon
HMM AHD while ur here Why don't we make an head togther?
and deleted the pasted flat
Last edited by dentian; May 18, 2009 at 06:34 PM.

Check my Texture shop

Do what?
And where did u Pop out from O_o

Check my Texture shop

from a bush. no. I stopped doing art for toribash, because of school. I may return in the future, but I'm not sure if I do.
we'll see if you do.^^