Ranking
Just do the event and inform me of it. I'll fund it. GATAbot has over 500k tc on it. so maybe an event of 60k tc and something special as the 1st prize.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Cool, but let's brainstorm first.

What type of event seems fun to you folks? Like should we ask for textures or other mediums of art?
Maybe make have people make a Toribash related Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays card?
Or should we not even go for an art related event (Something like a secret Santa instead)?

Also Dengue brings up a good point. It'd be nice if we would get someone with ToriPrime to make an event advertisement in his or her sig. Or advertise in general for that matter.

Still wondering, Too soon?
Last edited by GoodBox; Dec 2, 2012 at 11:25 PM.
(>^_^)>
my subscription is up i think, cant change my sig without losing my ishi.

hasnt been a successfull art event for years, the userbase just isnt active enough/the quality of work is shit.
we need some serious marketing to get it out there if you want to make it worth 60-100k.
News thread, torinews revival, signatures, art board thread etc...

I like your idea of not doing an art event, and rather just take some time to build up a base of active users or something.
seeing as a lottery is pretty difficult to arrange, the secret santa thing would be easier to manage, think on a way to impliment it.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Hamster did a secret santa event in wibbles some years ago. It was rather awesome.
iirc he was the one to compensate if somebody forgot or whatnot.

But otherwise it ran smoothly. (I was so incredibly happy to get 10k!)
DeviantArt (╯А□А)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Well we got to get the idea approved first. Who can do this?
Next we could just have a sign up thread. And make pairings ourselves.
We would need at least three people to organize pairings and make sure a gift was given.
I'm willing to help with this, any other volunteers?

As far as optional tasks go, it'd be nice if someone could put a Santa hat on the Gata logo. Then for a sig advertisement we could just have the logo to the left and "Secret Santa" to the right in red. We could prob get some volunteers to put it in their sig and could advertise ourselves. I could make the hat if no-one else wants to.
(>^_^)>
Originally Posted by GoodBox View Post
Well we got to get the idea approved first. Who
As far as optional tasks go, it'd be nice if someone could put a Santa hat on the Gata logo.

I am free, ask me via PM.

hi Wafflez.