Ranking
I started make head texture with my new style today. I used live steam but not much people watch my work.

Spoiler

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Dang. That would have been interesting to watch because i suck so bad at that style.
Nice work chris, drop me a message on steam when you're live streaming again

had to format when i got my new motherboard/cpu etc
lost the flats and .psd files of these 2 textures =/

-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I finally got a tablet cheap locally, can confirm it doesn't make you a better artist.
Yup, still shit at 2d.

Works great as an alternate mouse and for gaming tho (dota, wc3, sc2!). For unknown reasons it doesn't play well with stalker...
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
but if you actually can draw on paper and know your colors for painting then a tablet can make it easier to make things digitally. but no its not going to make you able to draw. (practice and an insane mind that can think of things does.)

and yea i really like my tablet for an alternative mouse. but it really sucks at anything where it uses the mouse scroll rate to move the camera around :o
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
but if you actually can draw on paper and know your colors for painting then a tablet can make it easier to make things digitally. but no its not going to make you able to draw. (practice and an insane mind that can think of things does.)

Yeah it's a lot easier using a tablet than a trackball, actually I did feel quite an improvement, just not a jump to massive black or anything :P
and yea i really like my tablet for an alternative mouse. but it really sucks at anything where it uses the mouse scroll rate to move the camera around :o

Yeah using it as a joystick is weird!
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff

psst..

psst..

...psst