Ranking

*stab*

Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post

*stab*

???

keystrokeskeystrokes
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
MAYBE if we have a set drawing competition where every pixel should be drawn by a different person divided into 5 weeks and transfered around through 1 mb zip packages sent through different file upload sites
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post

???

keystrokeskeystrokes

less of a bother than doing the full thing
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
less of a bother than doing the full thing

But like, who designs just 1 leg of a thing?

Don't you usually at least try and have similar level of detail over the entire image?

EDIT: Though if you draw a base image, and we get to add armour, that would be nice.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
It has been so long since I've done anything art related that I've lost all my skill.

That's how it feels like, anyway.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Just a random thought I had while driving past a RV with tribal decals.. what makes a good tribal?
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
Just a random thought I had while driving past a RV with tribal decals.. what makes a good tribal?

Lots and lots of swerves and spikes. Oh yeah and a kumquat. Can't forget the kumquat...
#Swag
Originally Posted by fusionman View Post
Lots and lots of swerves and spikes. Oh yeah and a kumquat. Can't forget the kumquat...

Must agree with you on what you said about kumquats. Tribals need kumquats.

However a good tribal doesn't necessarily have to have lots of spikes and swirls.
I think it's more about the flow of the tribal.

IMO good tribal is simple and effective. Thick tribals forming the basic shapes and then some additional thinner tribals do the little details.

This is a pretty cool topic, chillz. But I think Ben "Tribal-king" Dover knows better.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures