Ranking
i think that there are scripts where you can save a whole replay then make uke do the moves uke does in that replay,make uke spar in the replay,load the script then spar uke
Yes, there are. The one that has been posted right before your post is similar to those. They have been suggested several times in this thread alone. They won't work very well for reasons I won't repeat yet again.
Last edited by psycore; Jun 5, 2014 at 03:01 PM.
Signature temporarily out of order.
A bot like this would be exceptionally hard, you'd need to be able to have it respond to stimuli caused by the player, such as a punch or a kick. The Uke that the Toribash creators made only does a according set of moves, and doesn't respond to the player at all, he just does what he can. So, it's nearly impossible for such a thing to happen, unless you had a entire team on it.
Originally Posted by zh0ul View Post
I took XNick's 230 line script found here:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=48135

...And turned it into 2,700 line beast. Currently, not for the faint of heart.

But if you know even a little LUA, you can easily take this and make it what you will.

Capabilities:

- Creates a new moves configuration file for each mod you play, since no 2 mods will (usually) ever use the same exact sequences. Currently, you will need to modify the configuration file manually. The configuration file is read 'every new match', so you dont have to reload the entire script to 'update' your moves list.

- Most starter scripts ive seen only give you 1 move/sequence per menu entry. But this script allows an (infinite) number of moves to exist 'under' a single menu entry. This allows full-move-sequences from round 1 to round end.

- Optimus Prime (2nd to top menu option): This is the droid you may be looking for. When enabled, it will pick one of the moves randomly and execute. It is smart enough to know what the current round is, and what the first move of a move set is.

Enable this option for both players and it will auto-advance frames and through replays.

- Logs ALL fights once loaded, to individual files: "TORIBASH_PLAYER_0.txt" and "TORIBASH_PLAYER_0.txt" , found in data\script\
- These logs can be 'basically' copy/pasted into the configuration file, enabling you to run through a series of moves, then copy/paste directly from log to config.
- This is WAY better than trying to hack moves out of a replay file, because replay files only give you the 'ending' joint settings, not the 'starting', and if anyone is hit, your ending joint settings are all relaxed (which breaks the sequence entirely).

It's currently in beta, which is why I've not released it in its own thread.

I have spent countless hours training a very small handfull of people on LUA, but that's gotta stop.

Instead, I'm now spending countless hours on the script so you folks dont have to learn a single line of LUA to save your own states.

ETA to 'actual release' is 1 month, so until then, its 'unsupported' ;)

Download currently from my own (ad-free) site:
http://zhoul.dnsd.me/tori.html

give link to you presets pack please