Toribash
Original Post
REPLAY IMPROVEMENTS
The replay system isn't good.Every time i save a multiplayer replay it doesnt show us fighting,it shows us standing there,and maybe add a pause,rewind,and fast-forward feature too
Last edited by Serce0077; Dec 13, 2014 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Misspelled a word
Originally Posted by Serce0077 View Post
The replay system isn't good.Every time i save a multiplayer replay it doesnt show us fighting,it shows us standing there,and maybe add a pause,rewind,and fast-forward feature too

you increase the speed of the replay with , and .
but i really want a rewind button
(Origin)
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
but i really want a rewind button

Did you know, that if you press ' , ' often enough you can go into 'minus speed', meaning the replay goeas backwards and if you press 'r' it starts from the beginning again.

Also you pause if you press 'p'.
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
Originally Posted by threedog2 View Post
Did you know, that if you press ' , ' often enough you can go into 'minus speed', meaning the replay goeas backwards and if you press 'r' it starts from the beginning again.

You can also do control+<
and then it goes to -1.00

i am a bird now - Lil B

Maybe a new command that says /gotoframe [specific frame]? It''s really a pain to watch a replay over and over again when you mess up around the end.
Heart of Gold
Every time i save a multiplayer replay it doesnt show us fighting,it shows us standing there

That always happen when you take too long to click on the save button and the replay is over. You need to save the multiplayer replay while it is still showing, as soon as the next match starts, you won't be able to save it anymore.

and maybe add a pause,rewind,and fast-forward feature too

Pause: P

Rewind: Press R or , multiple times (At the bottom right corner you can see the speed of the replay)

Fast forward: Press . multiple times
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
Maybe a new command that says /gotoframe [specific frame]?

totally yes