Toribash
What about lolnade3fast.tbm

Short and fun mod, no long waiting times so even qs wouldn't be a problem.
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
Is this even checked still?

Also I agree with lolnade3fast that would be good for another fun lobby mod
Last edited by Sane; Apr 7, 2019 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Avoiding double post
Stabjutsu to be removed from the tourney room and replaced with Boxshu or just mushu.
From what I understand.. Alot of people dont like stabjutsu.
I don't know if this has ever been suggested before, but why not allow a system for mods that allow you to veto certain mods, kinda like how you're able to veto maps on Starcraft 2?

Say we had a pool of ABD, TK, Lenshu, Boxshu-Mushu, and Judofrac. If each player was allowed to veto a mod, you would still be left with three mods to play at the very least, and it would also keep more players happy since you would be able to remove your least favorite mod of the five.

Of course, this probably wouldn't work very well in ranked lobbies, but perhaps it could be implemented in a different way by having lobbies separated by the mod that veto'd?
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
turn off fractures in public boxshu please

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Qukslice View Post
I don't know if this has ever been suggested before, but why not allow a system for mods that allow you to veto certain mods, kinda like how you're able to veto maps on Starcraft 2?

Say we had a pool of ABD, TK, Lenshu, Boxshu-Mushu, and Judofrac. If each player was allowed to veto a mod, you would still be left with three mods to play at the very least, and it would also keep more players happy since you would be able to remove your least favorite mod of the five.

Of course, this probably wouldn't work very well in ranked lobbies, but perhaps it could be implemented in a different way by having lobbies separated by the mod that veto'd?

I dont play a lot of competitive toribash but your idea sounds pretty nice
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mods that i love and that i miss the most:
Taekkyon.tbm
Wushu.tbm
evil Führer of Evil