Toribash
Original Post
[R] Permanent Robotic Set (Big Payout)
Hello all artists. I have been wanting a robotic set nice enough for me to wear permanently, and now I believe I have enough tc for that to happen. Anyone is welcome to try and fulfill this.

.::Details::.
Obviously by now you know that I want a strictly robotic set. I would like the colors to simply be red and white, you may add a some grey-scale colors too if you must. I want it to be extremely detailed since I am paying a lot of tc. I do not want premades, only original work please. Size will be 512x. I would like each texture to be asymmetrical, meaning every texture different. If you can win me over with your art, I will pay you a nice 200k for it.

Examples of Detail

Good luck to everyone
Last edited by Darkness; Jun 21, 2014 at 01:55 AM.
Will always <3 my peeps in eVo
Hey man. So i have one Robotic set. But i think my set not so good like your examples. But if u like this one, I'm looking for 50k+- for this.http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=464830
Yeah, you tell him!

Anyway, I can't do anything HQ-ish like those sets. Miku and I have been looking for something to collab on and maybe we could work on this if you're alright with a not so semi-realistic set?
Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
Yeah, you tell him!

Anyway, I can't do anything HQ-ish like those sets. Miku and I have been looking for something to collab on and maybe we could work on this if you're alright with a not so semi-realistic set?

Give it a go my friend. I already spoke to miku about it so you should message him quick c:
Already skyped him. Waiting for a reply
By red and white, I'm confident that white is pure but could you be a little more specific about red? (Crimson, vampire, cobra, etc)
Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
I'll throw in some shaman too.

awesome thanks man
iam working on purple and grey scaled set i can recolor purple to red if u want the set :

head spinny

so far the body

Last edited by experts; Jun 21, 2014 at 11:42 AM.
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
on it. but I can't work on it right now, I've got too many exams coming.
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.