Ranking
Playing For a Few Months now.
Belt: Orange, Blue (Two diffrent accounts)
I want to join because i want to help out kick get out if its position of almost dieing. I also just want to join. xP
Where i want to be tested: JeetKuneDo
Regged: Yes
playing for about a year
Belt: black ( western)
I want to rejoin because i liked the clan when i was in it before but left because it died
I want to be tested in Judo
regged: yes
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Okay Okay Let me stop this topic for a second

Anyone that wants to join that hasn't been tested that has already posted on this topic please message me. i am now realy realy active ingame so i can test you whenever.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
How Long Playing: about a year
Belt:yellow
Why You wanna join Kick:i want a clan thats notice
Where you want to be tested:judo
IGN: Revlizz
Last edited by blind0516; Oct 13, 2007 at 04:45 AM.
I sent you a message blind.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
How Long Playing Around about 1 Yr
Belt:Brown
Why You wanna join Kick:Cause i wanna KICK peoples asses
Where you want to be tested:Judo

Yes Or No?
Originally Posted by T0astman View Post
How Long Playing Around about 1 Yr
Belt:Brown
Why You wanna join Kick:Cause i wanna KICK peoples asses
Where you want to be tested:Judo

Yes Or No?

tested you your fine.
played since 1.8. I've had a brake and I've gotten a little sucky... But Empream let me in becuz we use to battle eachother in the old days
I haven't got a really high rank (once i got up to 4th though), I suck at the moment becuz of a brake, I dunno my favorite game rules for sure and EmpreamKick still let me in xD
haha yeah thats why we can use the

Edit: i have edited this post

Edit:
Originally Posted by Otu View Post
played since 1.8. I've had a brake and I've gotten a little sucky... But Empream let me in becuz we use to battle eachother in the old days

yup