Ranking
Original Post
Offering from Fusion Artist
Just an offer, i am available if you would like me to do any of the following.

I can make the clan here anything that requires art, such as forum headers, banners, clan wallpapers, clan avatars, clan textures, clan signatures, anything you need, nothing impossibly out of the ordinary, if you want to see any of my work, look into my signature space and my work can be found under the high quality wallpaper/avatar shop, its just an friendly offer that i am extending.

of course it wont be for free but if you want any bit of sprucing up to do for the clan, i will be more than happy to help you!

Hopefully in this offer we might forge an alliance between our two clans through more negotiations, but i am offering my personal friendship to the clan and as well as a friendship from the other Fusion members!
oh thanks we would like a (clan)wallpaper and a (clan)texture set and alliance we'll see >.>
No need for that.
They have got me
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
have it your way, 5/10 rated wallpaper from him versus a 10/10 from me.

Ravenger, since gamer isnt interested, ill PM you the texture set and wallpaper set specifically, but first i am going to ask you to PM me a few replays. and triforce, we are allies right now i believe, but we are sort of unoffically allies.
oh were officaly(for replays go to clan video section take 1 or 2 of each person ploz)
>_>
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash