Toribash
I think Blinklaw's MAS arenas are the most realistic when used properly but realtoriboxingmw is also a good mod when it comes to realism.
Signature
tablebrawl_beer.tbm with grafity set to 5.00. Most realistic flying fight in a tavern simulator 2015. SafeHax's *not*FunHouse confirmed.
Magnificent game
You can't say ''Realstic'' About Mods it's about Players.
Like in spar Spar isn't spar without Fighting Like Real
we talking about realistic mods and mod's rules so why a spar realistic ? its realistic because the rules are must to be realizm and the gravity mas mods the most realistic mods because rules are:

try to do REAL MARTİAL ART moves

and not communication for moves

rules are just theese

and the gravity - 30 lawz mas mods -35 , -33

so the most realistic mod is MAS
For me, It's Taekkyon.
Even tho aikido have basics, But not realistic enough.
Tk have 10 Frames. So we can do More Details in our fighting style. Only the unrealstic Object in it is the DMS, But it's Still the closest one for me.
As also That spar isn't Fighting It's Just an acting.
This place is stilp alive?

taekkyom? Nop. Dms like that dont happen so often irl

id go with judofrac, with higher gravity
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Actually It's Taekkyon, Heh. And also JudoFrac, JudoFrac is Easy Break SO...No And people in the most of match are kind of ''Flying''. So i Don't agree with you.
ErthTkv2 I guess it's better. Dms are the only Feature that's not allowing it to be ''The most realistic Fighting Mod.
P.S-Sparring/Mas, I guess they're not fighting, They are actually, Working Or acting like fighting To make the replay look as cool as possible.
Last edited by AcidoTB; Aug 29, 2015 at 01:57 AM.