Ranking
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
I have no idea anymore, but I'm pretty sure Bolt doesn't play Toribash.
~
oh wait...

ok cowmeat, you win.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But I strongly believe who ever is the best at multiplayer is the person you're looking for.
-----
That doesn't mean who ever had the best elo rating because that thing is idiotic.
Last edited by apple123; Jul 20, 2015 at 10:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Curious aren't you.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
"Toribash's rules vary from mod to mod, making the objective part of the game a confusing one"

the means of winning differ, but the objective never changes in MP, its always to beat your opponent with the exception of sparring.

i have to agree on the objective part.
the best player is the one who wins most of his games, by all means, but also the one capable of turning the game to his favor, because style = saves/comebacks
including that he produces that thrill at the end of his fights, in other words, he causes his foes to rage quit (with em insane comebacks).

(Lotus)|Rogue|zeneto|Nightfur
Nobody can be "The best" it's all opinionated; I can say I'm the best, but that's my opinion
No need for a 5 paragraph essay on something is as simple as that
the best player is the one that can do what they want most efficiently(whether it is winning or doing flashy moves)
In my opinion, I won't consider myself good unless I join ORMO
That's single player replays tho.

As for multiplayer, I guess people having respect for you. A good opponent is one you enjoy fighting with, as I say (unless it's a duel).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Hypez
Buze
Laithoon
Waifu
We are the professional toribash characters.
We also drink lots of crunchy rolls.
We are some of the greatest to ever bless the microphone.
Last edited by Hypez; Sep 10, 2015 at 02:00 AM. Reason: The Zulu soup kitchens.