ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
The Future
Lots of People Telling ''Maybe in future''. Do you think the future would be better?
Would Transportation,Gravity Cars(Floating)...Etc would be real? Share your opinions. What will happen in 3000? Would people change? Lots of topics talking about Different things Like Transportation and etc. So this topic will actually Talk about them all.
3005 is the year we fear only God will survive

On a more serious note, we are definitely making progress in technology. Something interesting ought to come out in the next 900 years
h
If you can't tell by my background, and my avatar, I'm a huge Carl Sagan enthusiast, and I am really into Astronomy and Astrophysics. Although technology is advancing, we as a species are behaving very stupidly. We are slowly starting to get our act together however. I don't know what the next 900 or so years holds, but what i do know, is that mankind was born here on Earth. Doesn't mean we were meant to die here.
[fl0w][OoT][OLDA][Team Wushu]
Originally Posted by Viddah View Post
Can't wait for all games on consoles to have 60 fps
#future

we are talking about the year 3000, not 6000
h
20-50 years = another holocaust
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by AcidoTB View Post
How that?

If humanity doesn't change, Earth will die before 3000. We are way too many, we don't have enough resources, we are basically destroying everything in order to survive. I personally see this amazing and rapid technological progress as a race against the time, to have a way to run away from the planet before it's too late. Just think what we managed to do in 50 years, as hans said, most likely we won't die here.
Last edited by WeppetKo; Aug 30, 2015 at 06:20 PM.
Oh, I see.
Yes, Humans are basically destroying The Earth slowly, If they meant to Or not.
For Ex. The ozone layer. If they didn't fix that problem, All the earth may get drowned itself.And It's a problem from 100000000 Problems on Earth.
But do you think that humans don't leave any enough resources? For examples, The fish produce, People Catch them, Eat them , Live happy everyone? isn't that a infinite resource?
I know that Lately everyone noticed that pollutions are taking a part from our life, But i don't think they're unfixable, For example, The scientists Trying/Tried to create a power source from Sunlight for cars to avoid the pollutions.