Toribash
Originally Posted by CRASH3R View Post
that is the best thing i have ever seen! awesome job! Is there going to be a download for this soon?

I'll upload it soon. I'll first see if I'll add a sun of some sort and make some fixes.

Originally Posted by MOBI View Post
Maybe this should have a menu with it for easy acessability?

By making a file called "profile.tbs" in TB directory and writing in it "ls shader.lua" this script will be automatically on when launching toribash. It also remembers the shader you used last time.

Originally Posted by Melmoth View Post
This has already been discussed via PM. Zas' contribution can increase a lot the non-shaders graphics in the next version of my atmospheres script.

Unfortunately, I think I won't add the blood splatters, because of some performance issues (very few computers will be able to run atmopsheres and the blood splatters without lagging a lot).

BTW, Zas, as I already said to you, awesome job !

My shader script has an option for splatter limit. Once the limit is exceeded older splatters start disappearing. The splatters can also be completely turned off.

Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
I LOVE U ZAS,

please dont make it so u haz to pay 4 this one like u did with the firball script

The person who requested the fireballs script didn't want it to be free.

Originally Posted by blackshark View Post
I will pay you 20k if you add the script right now
have any fucking idea for how long i wanted this?

you.... rock.
rock.

I don't like releasing betas, but for 20k I can sure make an exception and release updates later. Or just wait till I'm finished with the script.

Originally Posted by gabiel View Post
awesome
i love the purple one .

Glad you like it, it's my default. I spent more time on that one than the others.

Things to note:
  • The reflections will be the color of the tori's force blended with a selected reflection color. See the purple shader on the first page for uke's reflection. Reflections cannot be textured.
  • The blood splatters can only be one color. This means that it will always be the color of player one.
For gabiel's donation the script is now released. Mods please change title to "[REL] Faked Shaders".

The script may not properly work in Toribash versions older than 3.86.
Download "shader.lua" and "shader.zip" to your script folder. Unzip the "shader.zip" there.
Use command "/ec shader ***" to switch shaders. Eg.
/ec shader default
Creating your own shaders:
The shaders are txt-files stored in "toribash\data\script\shader\". "tutorial.txt" tells you the basics on how the different values affect the shader. Maybe someone could write a proper tutorial on how to edit the shaders, I can assist with it.

Depending on shader moving the camera far from the toris may not look too good.
Tell me if you face any errors.
If the shader glitches on a specific mod you need to tell me the name of the mod and I'll fix it for the next version
Last edited by Zas; Mar 15, 2010 at 11:28 PM.
Dude!!! I freaking love it and I have 3.86 is that the latest or is there a new beta cause i'll be glad to download a more better version. is there?
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs