Toribash
Original Post
Planets
planets.tbm in your mod folder.
planets.lua in your script folder.

Small planets with semi-realistic gravity. Each planet has its own pull, and it's related to proximity. I had to fudge a lot because real real gravity is too subtle, and getting the planets to orbit quickly would require that their mass to be so great as to crush you, standing on the surface.

You can hit 'o' to toggle the planets' gravity affecting each other. When the planets are orbiting, replays are broken. And in either case, ghosts are only somewhat accurate.

There's a lot of calculations going on, so it could bog down your processor. Recommend turning off shaders and stuff.

Enjoy.
Attached Files
planets.tbm (368 Bytes, 153 views)
planets.lua (3.1 KB, 166 views)
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Awesome job Dafe! If only toribash let you load scripts online like you can load mods, then damn, it would be great.
the god
this is an amazing mod. im having trouble doing anything though, could someone show me a replay of them actually hitting uke? lol

I'm trying to get a jump just right to jump down between the planets, and orbit back around to kick Uke in the back.

If you're having trouble, I don't recommend having the orbit on. Also, going by the equator is the easiest way to transition from one planet to the other.
ive gotten a few jumps between them, without orbit on ofc. orbit is cool, but generally pointless when you're looking for a nice replay ^_^ guess ill just experiment some more. you should try something with more planets, and perhaps floating a little above tori and uke so you could jump upwards into them and between them. that would be even more calculations, however :3

I'm probably going about this the wrong way, but I don't know crap about like satellite math. Best I've been able to manage so far is getting to the other planet's south pole.

(I think you have to run the script to have the replay work right)
Attached Files
poleSwap.rpl (36.4 KB, 51 views)
yeah, you have to load the script, then the replay. (does that work other scripts?)

As it is Im not sure what you can do with this, but the idea of having multiple gravitational pulls is pretty damn intriguing. Bitchin work man, as always.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
It should work for a lot of other scripts, but it depends on how the hooks are set up.
In this case, if you don't have the planets orbiting, all of the script's actions are hooked to the enter frame event. Likewise, if you had a rocket hands script that was dependent on the grip status or wrist status or something, that would work. But if you have to press a button to activate or deactivate the rockets, that wouldn't.