Ranking
Original Post
[Accepted]Swexxelite
Swexx left JollyR a few weeks ago and I think he's a great replay maker with a cool personality. So I decided to invite him.
He will post more about himself tomorrow.

https://www.box.com/s/hgvy70h2hlcvrgkhhhpu there are a few replays of him as well.
Well hi there urban's. Yeah, so i left JollyRoger recently and that was due to high inactivity for a long period of time, being that we almost never posted in the forums or we never saw eachuder in-game, and it felt like we lost the sort of "family connection" that we had a couple of months ago when all was fine and jolly.

well so more about me, my name is Jonathan, i'm 18 years old and i live in sweden.
i am currently studying on the swedish "gymnasium" i am in my last year of studies before i can start can start working as a welder/engineer.
i never liked school so i can't wait to just finish up and get out on the working market.
about my playstyle in toribash, well i pretty much suck at everything that uses grab in multiplayer which most of you guys have seen and laughed at me for : P, but i feel like my understanding of the nograb really weighs out the suckishness i show in the grabby mods, and not only sparring and freerunning also the more competetive mods of nograb such as lenshu,wushu,brushu,ninjutsu etc.

and about the name change numbers, i lost all my items EVERYTHING a week ago in a duel vs Tman, so that namechange will have to wait abit, also even if i had the tc required the name Swex is taken by some fanboy and i need to wait atleast 6 more months before i can change it to that .

Thanks for the invite leilak and i hope to be a part of this clan and get to know more about
you guys.
Last edited by Swexx; Jan 19, 2013 at 02:53 PM.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Straight yes from me.
No real "test" required on my part as I've known Swex for years.
He taught me to replay, got me into ORMO, So yea, resounding yes on my part.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
When I got the name Numbers, hanz0 emailed the original owner asking if I could have the name. I had to wait either 1 month for no response or an email back from the owner saying I could have the name. Ask him for the same thing.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Straight yes from me.
No real "test" required on my part as I've known Swex for years.
(He taught me to replay, got me into ORMO)=should get an Nobel Prize , So yea, resounding yes on my part.

my vote is after reading this obviously going to be.....NO *siigh*
your single player skills are outa question and from what i remember was your mp about the same..
this testing thread is unnecessary..YES from me..
Last edited by Jaqism; Jan 23, 2013 at 05:56 AM.
The [Urban] Walking Dead [Unit]
I think the important question here is how old were you when you made your name?
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
i belive i was a arogant 14 year old and i have never used swexxelite in anyother game as my username.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
With an overwhelming majority of 3 we gladly announce Swexxelite as our newest member.

Congratulations!
Last edited by leilak; Jan 27, 2013 at 04:43 AM.