ES Recruitment Drive
Is dat Putin?
And one mistake in "cadaver" word.
Last edited by Hug; Oct 17, 2013 at 08:33 PM.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Isn't that nose looks a little bit too bright?
Well I likes the eyes, Lips looks so scary.
Those injuries effects looks realistic too, especially those bloods and red things. Realistic Scary Head, yes it is .
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Hug
And one mistake in "cadaver" word.

You wrong.
Cadauer - carcase. Not a zombi or cadaver.
I cn't find examples of this word. Cadaver means carcase too.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Hmm. No. You did a bad job Vitiek, the nose has a wierd bulge at the end of it, and the nostrals are too small, the upper head and the sides, same as eyebrows don't blend in, they look like they are seperate parts just slapped on there, the right eye is too far away from the other, the lips go too much to the right.
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
Hmm. No. You did a bad job Vitiek, the nose has a wierd bulge at the end of it, and the nostrals are too small, the upper head and the sides, same as eyebrows don't blend in, they look like they are seperate parts just slapped on there, the right eye is too far away from the other, the lips go too much to the right.

you're an idiot.
they eyes are the right distance apart.
which is an eyes width.

the only thing I dislike is the nose and the lips.
the lips look like he ate 100 cherry lolipops.
and the nose doesn't fit the diminished look.
<Vordred>ther are very girls in my village
i really dislike the way you used asymmetry in this head
all it does is pull all of the focus to the blood stains seeing as the contrasting colors just does that even more so
you seemed to have not taken a lot of time on the top/back/side parts of the head seeing as they aren't as dirty and darkly shaded as the face area is
the nose is weirdly colored and shaded
mouth, as tetsuru said is really red - idk if this was on purpose but it doesn't look realistic
seeing as it's a sort of zombie type head, i'd go for a more lightpink-ish-blue color as he would be dead

nice head tho
Last edited by hobo; Oct 18, 2013 at 07:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Nice head, very details, etc etc
But one thing is bad for me: the nose, seems to me he got punched in the nose before he died. Or he got punched in the nose, causing his death.
Mouth and the location of the eyebrows are bad too :/
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!