Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we go with this suggestion?
Yes, lets do eet!
4 Votes / 80.00%
Nah, Steam sucks balls.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
A message to everyone who was in the clan/still is in the clan..
Well, this is just suggestion, but maybe, seeing as I don't play toribash anymore we could extend the clan to other games on steam, I know a couple of the ex-clan members have steam, and some games on it too, so if you guys want maybe we could all give our steam id's and make Predator on all Steam games, such as Counter-Strike: Source and Team Fortress 2 and Left4Dead. Please post/vote here if we should do this or not.
Originally Posted by Fyerrblad View Post
Invade : Great to see you on the forum ;)

Don't you play True Combat : Elite ?

Hey mate , nah, I don't play True Combat :P
Hiya! About time someone gave a sign of life here.. As myself, I rarely play toribash anymore, but my IEstartingpage is Pred-forum (Funny, since I don't know why )
And I'll gladly join the "expansion" of the Good ol' Pred on Steam! -- well, after I've managed to find a better videocard than ATI Radeon X300 (got 4fps on avarage running TF2 with low quality on all shit available). No idea on when that'll be, but when I get it, I'll post it up here or something ^^

Cheers!

- Vaitar (Still using Predator tag ingame @ toribash)
Ohai, My hand says F*** you.
Awesome! Well, you can still go on steam, you just won't be able to play any games, lol, and we'll be able to talk to eachother more often if you get steam too , please post your steam id's here .
Matter fact is that I don't use my "new" comp yet, but the old one, and I can't redownload steam again on this, since Im gonna transfer the harddrive. Btw, I don't recall my steamID right away here, I'll get it mailed to me later.. but! Here's my steamgames:

TeamFortress 2
Garrys Mod (FTW! takes alot of cpu though )
I'm gonna buy CSS when my newcomp is fixed
and I also got Audiosurf.

I might aswell buy Dark Messiah M&M, but that's not an online game though.

O'well... Anyone up for some GuitarHero WT or Guitar Hero 3? I'm ranked 400 in a few songs now, and I'd love to duel someone! Just send me a PM! Im checking my mailbox here daily!
Ohai, My hand says F*** you.
ok, awesome , i have gmod too but I'm finding it uber boring atm though lol, I'm hooked on CSS and TF2 , you should also buy left4dead, that is such an awesome online co-op horror game :P.
Vaitar. Dark Messiah M&M Is Single Player, yet it has a multiplayer game with it as well. It's not as good as single player(which pwns).