Toribash
Originally Posted by zeddy View Post
have you forgotten my request, I read the post, but you can do it as you wanted then but make it colourful, please forgive me if I am rushing you :3

yo other people had requests before you man.... and btw yes you ARE rushing him... so calm down and wait like a normal human being
In The Mist
Okay, so I almost have the second page done. All I have left is Manxie's avy, and I can get started on that the second he "okay's" the head. Also, I'm not sure if the DarkLords is still a clan (It hasn't updated in weeks.) so I'm not going to do the banner unless I get notified otherwise.

So then, here's reekondub's Head. Also, reekondub I probably will do your GUI while working on the third page.

And here's Manxie's Head.

I can make any changes to them that ya'll would like. On reekondub's specifically I can remove/edit the ":D" Smiley.

Also, I haven't noticed any requests that break the market rules yet, so if I hadn't said anything about your request specifically yet. Then you can assume that I probably will be workin' on your request.

@bulgath, Let me handle the thread.

(>^_^)>
Item: Headtexture
Details: Simplistic
Colors: rainbow.
Extras: 128x128

Great your doing this, i couldnt do this.
Thanks Jinx, it looks great, I also believe I requested an avatar?

It's okay if you'd rather get on with other requests, I don't need it right now and I can always make it myself.
"We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy
ok JinxZ here is my request =P
could you make me a head texture somewhat like this?

try make it like alphasonik's style like this:

colours: pretty much like the alphasonik one I just showed you
details:make it smooth
anything else:try making it 512x512 and 128x128 but if you do not have time then 128x128 will be fine ^^

I'm honored that you like my work, but asking to make a texture in someones style is illegal.
Please refer from doing that. Jinxz, you're doing a great job, I'm sending 20k your way.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Yea I know AlphasoniK, we got something worked out:

Originally Posted by JinxZ View Post
@zeddy, Sorry, but copying styles isn't allowed. However I can make a head in the same style of the one that I made.

ahh ok it is fine jinxZ, but sure, try doing the same style of the one you made but with the colours of elf+demon, thanks :3

Also, thanks for the donation!

@Manxie, Just needed the okay for the head. Starting on the Avy now.

(>^_^)>
Item: Head text
Details Robotic and very simple
Colors: Hunter and Orc or something blue. Marine maybe.
Extras: 512x512 please

Item: Gui
Details: A gum ball theme. Make it cute.
Colors: Green, maybe? Light colors. Nothing too dark.
Extras: Instead of "Toribash, Violence Perfected" I want "Torigum, Chewing Perfected"

Depending on how epic it is, and how much extra tc I have lying about, I'll donate. :P
Thanks Jinx I would be happy to donate of course, if I had the tc, unfortunately I don't. When I get some I'll throw some your way.
"We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy