Toribash
Originally Posted by Vericitti View Post
Considering your in a clan already, no.

Even if your about to leave, like you stated, you should wait until your out of the clan to apply for another one.

And also, you didnt read the OP, why does no one read the op?

i dont know what u mean by that op. its kinda confussing
Op- Meaning what I put on the thread, you didn't read it, and we put in there (if you were to have read it) that its a instant no if you don't follow directions. Sorry.
1st page of the recruitment thread is always the first place you should look before posting an app.
Considering your in a clan already, no.

Even if your about to leave, like you stated, you should wait until your out of the clan to apply for another one.

And also, you didnt read the OP, why does no one read the op?

I left the clan
-----
Hello! So you want to join our clan? Please make your application here.

We do want your application to be freeformed. Anything other than a freeformed application, will be instantly denied without further information. Just to make sure you read all of what we had to say, please use the word legs somewhere in your app. Please add some detail about yourself and don't forget to mention the stuff we put in the template.

We as a clan (Fortune) will view and discuss your application. When we have an answer for you, we will reply on this thread with a yes or no. Thank you for your time.

I dont get it what is free formed and when do i have to use legs ur confussing me
Last edited by keyboard1; Oct 19, 2014 at 12:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Legs is to make sure you read what we put, and freeformed means you make a paragraph without any directions. You freeform it.
Hopefully I can apply again since you guys just changed the thread 1 minute ago
So my name is Thanatosis you can call me Thanatos I live in New york -4 GMT Eastern time. I lived in New york my hole life.And I started playing toribash when I was 14 my main account is UberAzn recommended to apply by Vercitti
When I first started I started out playing aikido with a friend Zhuyian we would play together late 2013 we started sparring together and I still spar today
I want to join this clan to improve my skills not to show my skills.
I'll show my loyalty and respect to this clan whither i'm in the clan or not and with legs or no legs.

-------------
Sorry I know it's short
Attached Files
Thantos - iAcer.rpl (653.9 KB, 4 views)
Thantos - Mas.rpl (350.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Thanatosis; Oct 19, 2014 at 01:04 AM.