Toribash
The hip isnt always relax'd ,it may need to be contracted or extended or held, same with the knee, it depends on how fast your falling and from what angle.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
great tut i think there should be more great guides like this one here on the forums.
wow thanks for the help. i used the arm alot i never usally do that andit paid off

my first attempt plz tell me what could be better
Attached Files
wushu test 1.rpl (27.6 KB, 30 views)
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Mark that was very stiff but it is a start try not to get into the handstand position it just delays movements and try to aim long but low not going high remember the faster you reach uke the better.Since this practice was so fun I did one more.Look at my replay if you want Mark.
Attached Files
0ComebackPrac+Cap.rpl (66.5 KB, 27 views)
Mark:
Here is a hint: Relax ALL! It's not just an amazing wushu clan, its a plan for great comebacks. After every turn after your opener, hit c twice to relax all your joints once more. you will find that your body has the potential to maneuver in 1 or more of the 5 different positions I talked about above in order to make solid comebacks.

Way to stiff bud. hit relax all EVERY turn. One of the tricks to traveling to your opponent is fluidity and momentum. As soon as you start doing handstands, or having to stop yourself in order to push just a littler closer to them, you ruin that flow.

I have a replay of me hitting uke at 2500 ed in 650 frames, but ill make this one up as typing. I made one at 1750 ed. Much farther then anyone has posted here. And less time. Study that replay carefully. Because that opener was made on the spot. Everything I did, was made up on the spot. And notice that I dont take to long EVER to continue forward motion. Also take note of the ways I projected myself of the 5 stances.

P.S: Glad to hear everyone is enjoying and finding this guide helpful.

~Hax
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jan 13, 2016 at 05:46 AM.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
thanx so much hcx this tutorial is awesome!
i won like 15 times cuz of comebacks!!!
It's really great to here my guide/tutorial is helping everyone with comebacks.

THE HAX HOTLINE IS NOW OPEN!!!!

PM ME! Its okay! The white belt who wants to learn to comeback and is the stiff runner is always better then the 5th Dan Black Belt who is ignorant, set in their ways, and don't get the comebacks.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!