Ranking
Application
I'm looking to join this clan because I've loved the boxing mod since I first started playing Toribash

Name: Neverdaunt, Aka Justin(Irl)

Mod rank or replay:
Mod rank 32, I posted a really cool replay a while ago but I can't find it and re-installed Toribash since then, if anyone can find it post it, but I have a few recent ones.

Time playing toriboxing:
Not sure... started a little while after I joined Toribash

Belt: Black Belt
Attached Files
Crotch Killer.rpl (141.4 KB, 14 views)
bitch slap.rpl (144.5 KB, 15 views)
Awesome.rpl (138.8 KB, 13 views)
Yes..rpl (139.1 KB, 13 views)
Save3.rpl (139.3 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Neverdaunt; May 14, 2014 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Adding in more replays ;D
Name: Lepona
Mod rank is in the 18,000's, but disregard that ;)
I've been playing toriboxing for about a day now
Belt: I am a yellowbelt.
-----
Sorry, I forgot the replay.
Attached Files
rekt.rpl (139.6 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Lepona; May 19, 2014 at 02:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Lepona View Post
Name: Lepona
Mod rank is in the 18,000's, but disregard that ;)
I've been playing toriboxing for about a day now
Belt: I am a yellowbelt.
-----
Sorry, I forgot the replay.

Hi Lepona,
I will invite you. Just make sure you follow the rules ;).
Name: Yonkoukaido
Mod rank: 5132
Time: 2 Months, and 2 weeks
Belt: Brown
╭∩╮( А ͜ʖ͡А)╭∩╮
Hey guys, i've decided to leave the clan to possibly start my own again or just start playing more different mods. My beloved Public Jousting server is back so that has hooked me back in.. Plus I used to run an Australian only clan (racist much haha nah i had a national team Olympic idea going) with over 50 members in it. I might go back to doing that or just roam solo. See you guys around in the ring! This clan is on its way up to being one of the best communities for a solo mod, keep up the love and sharing the boxing knowledge to one another!
C0NJ3R
Aw, I'll miss you man. It was a pleasure to have you in SouthPaw, and thanks for showing me goonbag. Definitely gonna be a frequent listener.

You'll always be welcomed in the boxing server. Good luck in your future endeavors!
Last edited by Boonster; May 24, 2014 at 09:11 AM.
Im gonna wake up from one of my months long hibernation to wish you farewell C0nj3r. Its too bad but, follow the fun! Otherwise you'll hibernate between fist mating seasons like me.
Hi how are you, I hope you have a nice -
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
Name: ThugLove
Mod rank or replay: Several replays attached, mostly showing my progress over the past few days.
Time playing toriboxing: Not long, around 10 hours, or 50 games
Belt: Green at time of posting, about 50 left to blue

I would love to join Southpaw, as boxing is my favourite mod by far. I love the focus on balancing and smooth motions, and I really desire to get better at it.

EDIT: finally my footwork improved enough for me to chase down someone who just started off by falling over backwards. A proud moment, for a newbie like me.
Attached Files
loss.rpl (136.8 KB, 5 views)
ko.rpl (136.0 KB, 5 views)
#oneframercomeback.rpl (135.8 KB, 5 views)
#dynamite.rpl (139.4 KB, 6 views)
#vsberg.rpl (144.8 KB, 5 views)
#learningtoaim.rpl (98.4 KB, 5 views)
#dontrun.rpl (135.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by ThugLove; May 27, 2014 at 10:01 AM. Reason: new replay
/invade Hi EvilRage, it's the fella you met on Reddit talking about GTBoxing. I'd love to join one of your clan's play sessions in RTB sometime. I'm sure we can both learn from each other. I'd love to play you guys in GTB sometime too.

For those who don't know, GTboxing is the new boxing mod that is quickly gaining popularity, especially among new players. I've been playing Toribash for a long time, and GTBoxing really solves a lot of problems that RTB has, although it has problems of its own. I've recently made it to mod rank 1 in GTboxing.

I may post some replays here later today if there's interest. I'm going to find some of my RTB replays as well.

GTB is much faster paced than RTB, and you don't tend to have to worry as much about rushpunching/round 1 punching, which I hate in all mods.
Resignation.
It is i, SparButt. I just wanted to say i enjoyed our run together and im sending this message to let u know i am creating the rival clan Orthodox as of May 27th. i will do my best to preserve the proper boxinf tradition and there will be NO bad blood between us. It's all good fun and i can't wait to kick some southpaw ass.

P.S. : I was ALWAYS a Sith.