Ranking
That is not a cork, A cork is a swinging motion to the otherside of the planted leg going upwards.

The move you did in your atempt replays were a Full back, ore atleast most close to a Full back,

If you want to try corking i'll attatch a setup for one down bellow,
My tips for actually doing a cork

Get pretty much sideways, get on hand bellow the side of tori and push slightly upwards, then plant on foot and swing it down into the ground and swing the other leg around going up,
Then when in air get the leg going up down and contract knees to an slight extent so you spin more,
then just edit to make your tori going into the direction of landing.

And my other tip,
When i started out with tricking i Downloaded a shitload of tricking replays of people that did awesome and much better replays then me, (i still do it with replays)
Then just observe and look at how they do their tricks, how they pull them of from setup to spin to landing, just look and then try to replicate,
then if you get something good, try making something new from scratch on your own.

Attatching a replay for you to play around with, and one where i did something out of it.
Attached Files
Replay 2.rpl (91.3 KB, 24 views)
Replay 1.rpl (27.7 KB, 14 views)
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
shit so i still need to actually do one
Attached Files
Cork atemt 3.rpl (38.8 KB, 11 views)
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
shit so i still need to actually do one

Of course not.
Turn down the gravity down to -24 - -40.
Most ppl use -30. Way more realistic.
ok did u see the last replay am I on track?
-----
I tried it again and I think I got it tell me what u think
Attached Files
Trickerflesh.rpl (109.6 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by Quack; Dec 15, 2014 at 04:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
That is not a cork, A cork is a swinging motion to the otherside of the planted leg going upwards.

The move you did in your atempt replays were a Full back, ore atleast most close to a Full back,

If you want to try corking i'll attatch a setup for one down bellow,
My tips for actually doing a cork

Get pretty much sideways, get on hand bellow the side of tori and push slightly upwards, then plant on foot and swing it down into the ground and swing the other leg around going up,
Then when in air get the leg going up down and contract knees to an slight extent so you spin more,
then just edit to make your tori going into the direction of landing.

And my other tip,
When i started out with tricking i Downloaded a shitload of tricking replays of people that did awesome and much better replays then me, (i still do it with replays)
Then just observe and look at how they do their tricks, how they pull them of from setup to spin to landing, just look and then try to replicate,
then if you get something good, try making something new from scratch on your own.

Attatching a replay for you to play around with, and one where i did something out of it.

Please tell me what I am doing wrong
Attached Files
help.rpl (60.9 KB, 9 views)
This thread will get too big if we keep posting here :P
If anyone want any tips or whatever from me, Add me on skype
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post
Okay, I might got a bug at linking youtube videos.

Removed my comment.

Well yeah that did seem pretty bugged, but hopefully it fixes soon.
i never really put youtube videos up on toribash forums myself, i used to when people actually posted on my series, but now no one does so i can't really post videos of it.
:)
so about my replay guys is that how u do it
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well at the 2nd jump u need to turn 360 or 720 way round and land striate. Plus you got to work on flow to do it (my opinion) but you will learn. I think a day but for me its 3 days
-----
Sorry this is for page 1 or 2. u are doing good :3
Last edited by Nausea; Dec 15, 2014 at 09:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Bend your knees a lot and use your arms loads, make sure you time the rotation if your chest and pecs with the launch as well as the raising if your arms with the extension of your knees.

If this isn't enough then try this to get you started:
-open xspar in singleplayer.
-in the first turnframe hold all, lower shoulders, relax knees and bring them up toward your body using the hips (so both feet lift off ground).
-in the second turnframe contract knees and lower legs with hips (not sure if it is extend or contract for this). You should land on the ground kneeling down.
- then lean forward a little and extend knees while rotating chest and pecs. Experiment with this frame watching what your ghost does, try holding or relaxing the legs separately rather than symmetrically.
-work on how you move in the air and on landing.

Then once you have done this open up xspar again with a new game.
-start with a run.
-try to sink down onto your knees while letting your arms lower so you are in a similar position to the one you practiced (but without the knees touching ground or your feet living off the floor).
-try to launch the way you practiced to get a cork.

Then just keep working at making the launcher smoother and more subtle.

I hope this advice helps.
-----
I just realise that what I suggested wasn't really a cork at all since it doesn't flow. Nevertheless try what I suggested and get into a habit of using your chest at the right time. Then try to do it with one leg and then try to bend the knees less and less to add subtlety.

I feel like a moron.
Last edited by Zelda; Dec 19, 2014 at 03:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess