Toribash
Original Post
ToriStats Discord Bot (without Admin perms)
Hello, I am back with ToriStats. During my break I have enhanced my knowledge and on development and improved.

So, the bot, I have added wars, info and room creation / joining to the bot. Will be adding more in the future if you give suggestions etc.

Now, why should you trust me? I don't know, you don't have to but this time I have only given the bot necessary permissions of which include the following:

Bang

Remember that really disgusting way I used to do wars? Where you had to do 2 commands? There is only one now. Look below to see commands.

Prefix currently: + (May add per server prefixes)

+wars <clan name> - Retrieves last 10 clan wars and outputs them in a paginated embed, see below.

Boop

+info <username> - Retrieves player info and outputs it in an embed, see below.

Beep

+join <room name> - Creates a link to join a room, see below.

Blop

ToriStats

Will put the source on GitHub, if enough people want it.

Also, apologies for any past incidents.
Last edited by mitchy; May 24, 2019 at 12:29 AM.
Originally Posted by mitchy View Post
Hello, I am back with ToriStats. During my break I have enhanced my knowledge and on development and improved.

So, the bot, I have added wars, info and room creation / joining to the bot. Will be adding more in the future if you give suggestions etc.

Now, why should you trust me? I don't know, you don't have to but this time I have only given the bot necessary permissions of which include the following:

Bang

Remember that really disgusting way I used to do wars? Where you had to do 2 commands? There is only one now. Look below to see commands.

Prefix currently: + (May add per server prefixes)

+wars <clan name> - Retrieves last 10 clan wars and outputs them in a paginated embed, see below.

Boop

+info <username> - Retrieves player info and outputs it in an embed, see below.

Beep

+join <room name> - Creates a link to join a room, see below.

Blop

ToriStats

Will put the source on GitHub, if enough people want it.

Also, apologies for any past incidents.

The bot is good, it's far more advanced than the ToriBot too..
It will do all the things shown above AND add memes to the bot ;)
"fuck u karan."