Golem IV - Rise of MELOG
Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
And when they go to they're parents asking what it means?
Either way, if you learned to read you would be aware that this has nothing (very little) to do with his name.

show me what iv said. post screenies or something. not what others with the same clan tag said. what I said. cuz this now, is about me. not them.
As a matter of fact I can read, I was voicing my opinion on Tert's post.

I just don't see 8 year olds being overly concerned on one member's name.

But enough of my off topic posting.

To the post below me -

We all have different opinions, makes us unique. Have a good week ma'am :P
Last edited by The_Legendary_Ninja; Mar 22, 2008 at 11:23 PM.
A Man Of The World...
I realize that And I respect your opinion but his name is pretty explicet.
Forgive my spelling.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
your name is very unnecessary and should really be changed...
do you really have to be that immature?
you should change it for yours and others benefits because that gives you a really bad impression *coughscumcough*
Originally Posted by jimbob View Post
your name is very unnecessary and should really be changed...
do you really have to be that immature?
you should change it for yours and others benefits because that gives you a really bad impression *coughscumcough*

tbh i dont really mind about what people think of me. if u think im immature, then be it. its the nickname i choose to use.
so young people etc r allowed to play a violent game, but they cant see the word "dildo" cuz their heads might explode?
Originally Posted by POWERdildo View Post
tbh i dont really mind about what people think of me. if u think im immature, then be it. its the nickname i choose to use.
so young people etc r allowed to play a violent game, but they cant see the word "dildo" cuz their heads might explode?

you have fun being kicked and banned every few matches by the always online admins. i know i'll have fun
I r Batdude.
Originally Posted by POWERdildo View Post
tbh i dont really mind about what people think of me.

until they think you should be banned... then you care
<3 Toribash!
Originally Posted by isha View Post
you have fun being kicked and banned every few matches by the always online admins. i know i'll have fun


thats a nice reply. and seconds after u go to the server where i was at and banned me. how nice of you. dont rly know whats wrong with u people. if my name hurts u in anyway, u shouldnt even play the game. its to violent.

Originally Posted by GenX000 View Post
until they think you should be banned... then you care

if it makes me look imature, that should be my problem right?

theres a guy named "BenDover" shouldnt he be banned aswell? everybody knows what he means with it. so shouldnt he?
Last edited by POWERdildo; Mar 22, 2008 at 11:44 PM.
these days violence is nothing with all the games and stuff... this game is more fictional unrealistic violence in ways...
its not really that bad... does it influence 8 year olds to do back flips and kick peoples heads off? i dont think so but your nickname raises other issues...
Originally Posted by jimbob View Post
these days violence is nothing with all the games and stuff... this game is more fictional unrealistic violence in ways...
its not really that bad... does it influence 8 year olds to do back flips and kick peoples heads off? i dont think so but your nickname raises other issues...

issues like sex and things related to it? which is a normal thing? if it werent cuz of it, u me and no one else would be here?

like if they dont use the net to watch porn lol