Toribash
Original Post
What was your favorite old/cancelled show?
Some of my favorite shows that arent showed anymore, or just plain forgotten are: Hey! Arnold, Rugrats, Invader Zim, Even Stevens, Captain Planet, The Pink Panther, Ed Edd and Eddy, Recess, and The Proud Family.

I know, not all these shows are cancelled but most of them are old/forgotten.

What are some of your favorite old shows?
The old cartoon network.

Now they show all these fucked up kidshows, with toonami gone it's gone to shit.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Edd Ed n eddy, like ivory.that show was zawesome.i friggin hate the new CRTOONNETWORK.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Edd Ed n' Eddy, Dexter, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Digimon Frontier on Toonami, and Zoids.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
Edd Ed n' Eddy, Dexter, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Digimon Frontier on Toonami, and Zoids.

futurama, i havent seen that on much. (robot chicken is taking over) i never got into toonami. malcom in the middle is coming back as well.

@steve: what's arrested development?
Tom & Jerry.

I see them in the middle of the night at TV sometimes. Still not as popular as it was before.
Also Dexter...Edd Ed n' Eddie was also at the TV at 7:00 AM, watched it every time before going at school when I was young..

The old Cartoon Network was cool.
Centuries Of Damn
yeah, now cartoon network is going realy down with this new shows. There were better shows before...
lol wut