ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[GM] Clan League: Prelim. Round

This will work similarly to how the world championships did. There will be multiple mods each round, 7 mods specifically.
There must be at least 3 players present for each round, any less and you cannot play.
The amount of each mod played per round will increase each round, just as the world championships did.
Each person must play once, and cannot play 2 mods in a row. You may change the order of the mods as you wish in order to get the appropriate players matching their best mods. If this poses a problem, contact myself or any GM.
Spectators from the 2 fighting clans are not allowed, if you're in the room, you fight.
So the first round will be best of the 7 mods, YOU MUST FINISH ALL MATCHES.
The mods are as follow:
Brushu (x2)
Taekkyon (x2)
Judofrac (x1)
Aikido (x2)
Lenshu3ng (x2)
swfixed (x1)
(x1)

This weeks mystery mod will be runkido - because you've had time to practice it

^NOTE THE CHANGES^
THE FINAL MOD WILL CHANGE EACH ROUND IN ORDER TO PROVIDE VARIETY.
The mod may repeat, and it WILL be a bit different. dd a bit of spice y'know?
Next round will be tilt_fix

Bracket

This is the preliminary round. If your clan starts in Round 1, you will not play yet. Keep practicing.
I apologise to those clans in the prelim. round. It was organised in the following way (just so you understand):
Clans that have won previous clan leagues were put in round 1
Official clans were given priority
From there it was all decided by GMT

1st. Untradable 2013 Clan League winner trophy*, Achievement*, TP/VIP*, 150k, Full Alpha Imperial, Demon Relax, Pure Force, SECRET UNRELEASED ITEM PRIZE

2nd. Untradable 2013 Clan League runner up trophy*, Achievement*, TP*, 100k, Full Static, Pure Relax

3rd. Achievement*, TP*, 50k, Magma Force/lax

*Each

Deadlines are there for a reason and must be met, save being disqualified from the competition. If you have complaints or queries, pm us.
Should a deadline not be met, and it is not your fault, you must pm us 24 hours before the deadline and let us know!

The deadline for the Prelim. round is...
10/08/2013
(or 08/10/2013 for our Americanwrong bretheren)

IRC

There is now an IRC channel specifically for people to set up matches and to discuss anything ingame related. We STRONGLY advise that you use it.
It's called #events. Get in there.

Use the god damn IRC you scrubs.

From myself and the GameMaster team, good luck and happy bashing!
Credit to jusmi for the banner
Last edited by Erth; Aug 1, 2013 at 08:50 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
clan Impro did not respond to the challenge of clan war can be seen in this thread, right on the Russian
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=415614
Да Бонд, но не джеймс :D
Extending for 3 days and sending out pm's to all unplayed clan leaders.
Thanks to those of you who have notified me of any problems, just keep trying

VIP and Counter Pain both seem to be dead so...
Last edited by Erth; Aug 11, 2013 at 02:39 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
When the second clan league start?

MY BEST MONSTER IN MY DECK

Originally Posted by Spellcaster View Post

Yea , when I will start erth ?

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang

Originally Posted by Emile001 View Post

It was delayed for 3 days, so most likely August 13th, Tuesday.
Remember, that doesn't mean we have to fight them on the first day. We will probably have another whole week from that time to arrange a match, so don't worry.
Member of the Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement Logistics Division

Originally Posted by Emile001 View Post

The second round will be announced on or just after the 13th, when the rest of the clans STILL stuck in the preliminary rounds are done with their matches or are kicked from the league.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Yeah, what these guys have said is right.
I extended this round by 3 days given the amount of clans that hadn't played so the next round will start on the 13th of August
But RageFist is right - you'll have about 10 days to sort it all out from the 13th so there isn't a HUGE rush.

Chances are I won't be extending the rounds after this
She/They

Over, closed, unstuck.
She/They