Ranking
Original Post
Are you a druggist?
ARE YOU A DRUGGIST?

There are many people all over the place and stuff that are addicted to many types of druggies.
Today we have lost a good soul to the communist country of DRUGS.
This is the story of Thiggist, AKA Druggist..

THE REASON

Thiggist has claimed on many accounts that his drug intake is solely based on the fact that it makes him look cooler. We have taken a few quotes and put them below to try and explain his statements.

"so I went home and took two shots of ranch" - Thiggist

In the statement above we can see that thiggist has resulted to drugs as his friends. He has lost all hope in his relationship with god and is down the path of evil. Many tried to come to his aid during this part of his life, but none were able to support him like god used to. We still pray every day that the old thiggist return to us. Below is a quote of thiggist from the good days, where he used to play and dance with all his good friends and family. There were no problems, no drugs, and way more god.

"injecting drugs now
my dealer gave me two liters free" - Thiggist

Above is when thiggist used to follow the path of god. He went to church every day and loved his brother as a man, not a woman. He would tell every person that drugs were bad and that he would never ever ever EVER do drugs, ever! You can see how eloquent he was back then and how feminism didn't affect him like it does now. We can't go back in time to this stage in his life, though. All we can do is pray and love and laugh and pray for thiggist to not be druggist.

DATA

This is thiggist before drugs

This is thiggist after drugs and god

artist's rendition below

If those results aren't proof enough of thiggist's crazy drug stuff then here are some more graphs that really pinpoint the issues. They're filled with valuable information, like drug intake per day, how much he spends, what hours he uses them the most and his favorite types of drugs. Other misc. graphs will include what his favorite hobbies were before he started drugs and what his hobbies are after drugs.

CONCLUSION

Drugs are not a good replacement for friends and god. Stay away from drugs and stay away from thiggist. Please find it in your heart to donate to thiggist's cause. 1-800-555-DRUG Call here to donate today.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
perma ban me please... i'm not joking fucking report my ass
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
god will find a way to set him back on the right path, come back thiggist ur family and i miss u
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
thiggiest we r here 4 u its ok
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.