ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Waiting session
You know when nobody is coming to your room? And you are SO bored? i have an idea that when you are hosting a room, it will be like free play. You will fight UKE until people arrive. whenthey arrive, well they will replace UKE. Whatever mod u have on, will be the mod u play uke at.
I am neutral with this idea as I've had experience boredom before.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Hmm I disagree with this idea. Well I don't fully agree, but I believe this is a waste of space in the game. I would suggest joining another server or browsing the forums.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Member of Myst|
|Path|Trust|Hate|Will|Loyalty
Need Some Help? Pm me
Why would you want to join another server when you have made your own? 'I would suggest browsing the forums if your bored' Well we wouldnt be bored if idea is added. I have neverplayed the wii version so i dont know what you mean. this is particularly for hosts of servers while the rooms are empty and a lot of people complain about the waiting time for people to actually arrive.
ok ok ok, Ive suggested this before. skulfuck said that you could run two toribashes on the lowest settigns
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Do something else while waiting then,much easier,or just open 2 toribash on low settings,simple as that
Bye bye toribash
Well i wouldnt have to open two on lowest settings if this was added do i? You guys have a habit of finding other ways to deal with the problem without adding the actual idea. Whats wrong with adding this? there wont be any lag. when i open two toribashes, there is ALOT of lag. AND you won't know when people have joined. C'mon people. You aren't even saying why its a bad idea you are just saying that you can do something else. Why would i want to do something else if this could be added?
Problem :
*le epic replay!!!, i'm going to save it!!!*
(Someone) has entered the room.
FUUUUUUUUU
Simple Doesn't Mean Its Easy
Yeah i thought of that. Maybe when somebody enters and a menu will appear saying 'do you want to save this replay' and they can edit it after from replays. Sorry i forgot to put that in my post.