Toribash
Original Post
App for watching replays
There needs to be an APP I can get to watch replays. Is that even possible? Plox on a phone...
Last edited by Link; Mar 11, 2014 at 03:04 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
There needs to be an APP I can get to watch replays. Is that even possible? Plox

Is opening the downloaded file via toribash.exe not sufficiant for you? Because that works fine for me, the only problem is that it opens a new window each time, but that's not a big deal.
Yeah I did. ^ edited thanks
This would require toribash to be available on a smartphone. Which makes this an outrageous suggestion.
u need a whole toribash app to open replays
and and if u put toribash on the phone
how will u control
its going to be veryvery hard
anyway i have an idea but kinda hard and wont always work
the idea is to make a .rpl to .mp3 or whatever
how we are going to do that
dunno
maybe put a computer (server) and install toribash in it
when someone want to convert something a video recorder opens and starts recording that replay and automatically uploads it into hosting site or whatever
the idea is good but dunno how going to do that
INB4 14 days ban
It would be hard if you had to put toribash on a phone, yes, but what if you could make a program strictly for replays? Is it impossible? I like the idea of recording them to a site. That would be difficult to find them though.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
It would be hard if you had to put toribash on a phone, yes, but what if you could make a program strictly for replays? Is it impossible? I like the idea of recording them to a site. That would be difficult to find them though.

No, people are being stupid. You would not need to put the game on a phone. I misunderstood what you meant by "app". It would be possible, but it would be a lot of work that I'm sure no dev would want to do at the moment. Not a bad idea though.
You wouldn't need to put the whole game on the phone jay...

Maybe you could just upload replays onto a section made for the replay app and the uploaded can edit the camera direction per frame. Once that is done the replay can be uploaded and every replay gets sent to the phone app we could act a bit like YouTube and you can just view replays. Like Toribash's own video hub.
blue
pink