Ranking
Original Post
Clan Updates/news
It'd be a great idea to add clan updates/news that send the members and leader(s) private messages about who leaves the clan and changes to the clan. Examples of these messages would be if you won a clan war, if someone left your clan, or even if the leader(s) posts in the clan thread. This could be an option you could set for whatever member gets messages.
Agreed. id love to be able to send a PM to the whole clan, without having to write everyones names
and sending the message to 6 members at a time
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Once you make a clan bank maybe you could even set it so your account gets messages of people sending money to the bank instead of having to switch accounts just to check the bank.
Yes! I would love this (you can already do this but it limits how many people you can send to and you must type out the names of the receptants).
Supported
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Vaar View Post
Agreed. id love to be able to send a PM to the whole clan, without having to write everyones names
and sending the message to 6 members at a time

You can send one message to multiple people without having to send them individually.

I think this would be a neat little feature, but there are things that can help.
You are able to subscribe to threads so you know when someone post on that specific board, you can also get a clan irc channel so that you can all talk to each other in real time.

The timeline would be a nice addition, but it is not necessary. I already know when someone post on a board that I care about, so this would be a rather big addition for something that would not get used to much. I do not support this idea.
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
You can send one message to multiple people without having to send them individually.

I think this would be a neat little feature, but there are things that can help.
You are able to subscribe to threads so you know when someone post on that specific board, you can also get a clan irc channel so that you can all talk to each other in real time.

The timeline would be a nice addition, but it is not necessary. I already know when someone post on a board that I care about, so this would be a rather big addition for something that would not get used to much. I do not support this idea.

Yes, but there's those people that don't even post on the clan thread. Then there's also those who can't use the IRC or don't know how to.
Last edited by HeadShot42; Oct 27, 2014 at 02:00 PM.
Would be pretty cool if there was just a "Clan Alerts" page where leaders and co leaders could add updates and schedule things, as well as show a recent list of members who have joined and left. Clan threads can already be used this way but things usually end up becoming messy and unorganized unless members are constantly glued to their thread/board. Either way great idea, supported.
Originally Posted by Aracoon View Post
Would be pretty cool if there was just a "Clan Alerts" page where leaders and co leaders could add updates and schedule things, as well as show a recent list of members who have joined and left. Clan threads can already be used this way but things usually end up becoming messy and unorganized unless members are constantly glued to their thread/board. Either way great idea, supported.

That'd also be pretty cool. Especially if everyone got a message if a co-leader/leader posted in the clan everybody would get a private message because some people don't know how to get in depth into the forums or use them well. The leader could also make a schedule for the clan in the thread/message for the month and people would know when a clan war is or when the clan is hosting an event or something like that.