Toribash
Original Post
Room Music
ops should have the ability to set music tracks in their rooms idk how but somehow
they should be able to change songs to fit different moods
imagine dubstep in greykido rooms

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
With a good circulation of tracks and qualified people selecting them, why not?
I feel like music would contribute better to this game than any other, simply because of the time spent waiting in a cue.
It has to be off by deafult, and ajustable very easily without commands. This is really important since people will leave it off if it's not a visual thing.

Integration with Toribash Radio and MLO is something to consider.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Chintu View Post
imagine dubstep in greykido rooms

That idea just make me want to say not supported. I don't want to listen silly songs each time I enter in a room.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

i am not talking about official rooms
its about private rooms

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I guess private roons could be alright. i like listening to music when i play but i just lisren to it on Youtube or itunes as in playing. I dont get why you would need music for the whole room but
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Meh, it would need a whole other slider in the options menu, then I would support it.
Will this be manual setting, like, you can choose the music. Or would the GMs choose the music available?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
you could play any music you have on your computer

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah cool idea but the ability should be restricted people will just end up playing retarded music just to annoy people in there rooms.
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019