Toribash
Original Post
Application Thread
Simple list of things you need to include in your application post.

-Why you want to join.

-Age.

-Art or hosting?
~If you have chosen art, please link to your portfolio, or a work you have done.

-Previous experience (if any).

-Referrals (if you have any).

Disclaimer: We will review your post history, as well as your infraction history.
Last edited by KiTFoX; Jun 3, 2009 at 12:10 AM.
Well haider.
I'll give this thing a shot.

-Why you want to join
- It seems pretty interesting and fun to host tourneys. And i think i'll do well. Now, not sure if this is good or make any difference, but i can also speak portuguese(native language).

-Age.

- None. I plan to join here as a member in training, or something like that, but i believe i'll do good.

- No referrals, i just clicked the org thread to take a look, and now i'm interested.
-Why you want to join. i have always wanted to be a promo team memebr but i dont think i will i just noticed this and read about it so i would like to join.
and when i had alot of tc i held big tourneys all the time.
note:i may have had a few of useless post infractions but i have since learned my leason.

-Age.
i am currently 14

no not really. but i hope to gain some

no, i would still make a good adition to the bromo team

I never applied to be a pt i just have always wanted to be one
Last edited by drool; Jun 2, 2009 at 11:53 PM.

▲ ▲
-Why you want to join.

To be honest, when this thread was just created(Unofficial one) i though it was a joke, but i think it would be a good opportunity to host some tourneys, and get friendly with more members of the community.

-Age.
(Well atleast i'm honest )
None.

None.

I have a few infractions, i think most are now expired now, i'll check that in a few minutes.
Last edited by Malvado; Jun 3, 2009 at 12:04 AM.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
nate456, it is a definite no on your part. This is not for PT rejectees.

WolfBR, we will be discussing you in our channel and private board. Thank you for your interest.