Ranking
Originally Posted by airstrike6 View Post
never hurts to try and btw i posted after hamster... it took me awhile but NINJA'D
-----
by 50 silver do you mean bars or coins.. because i built a house think thats what you meant by a room and i have 100 silver coins

Silver coins, and you have to make a house with a table in it, two chairs, a light source, a door, and the back of it has to be covered in wall tiles. Once you enclose that off, the merchant should move in.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like this game, but it's severely limited by content. It's great fun for a while, though, and some of the random events are pretty infuriating. ;o
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
I like this game, but it's severely limited by content. It's great fun for a while, though, and some of the random events are pretty infuriating. ;o

It is only a very recent game, so it is to be expected that the content will be limited, and yes I do agree that some random events are annoying, damn blood moon.
This game was fun, but I lost interest fairly quickly.

I'll wait for a couple updates before I play again.
Limited content? There's tons and tons of content. If you find blood moons frustrating, then you probably aren't even to endgame content :/
im jst not gonna play it for like 3 months maybe it will become interesting again..
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
Silver coins, and you have to make a house with a table in it, two chairs, a light source, a door, and the back of it has to be covered in wall tiles. Once you enclose that off, the merchant should move in.

Only need one chair.

Personally, I've just finished getting all my hellstone armor, so I'm pretty much done mining wise. What I think I shall do next is make a big ass house and attempt to farm every item (plants/seeds/monsters/etc).

Also, I hate how tnt doesn't clear hellstone ore. It's too fucking annoying to mine.
elsewhere
Originally Posted by Stickicide View Post
Only need one chair.

Personally, I've just finished getting all my hellstone armor, so I'm pretty much done mining wise. What I think I shall do next is make a big ass house and attempt to farm every item (plants/seeds/monsters/etc).

Also, I hate how tnt doesn't clear hellstone ore. It's too fucking annoying to mine.

no. its good because any noob/new player could just get hands on some and get hell armor this ensures that this is a reward in a way. if you get me,
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
Limited content? There's tons and tons of content. If you find blood moons frustrating, then you probably aren't even to endgame content :/

I think it's rather limited in content (have every item in the game already, beat every boss), and I like the random events because they add another spice. Apart from that, eh. I might do a playthrough once in a while, but it's nothing I can play constantly.

It is a good game, though.
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
I think it's rather limited in content (have every item in the game already, beat every boss), and I like the random events because they add another spice. Apart from that, eh. I might do a playthrough once in a while, but it's nothing I can play constantly.

It is a good game, though.

^^ agreed.