Ranking
Original Post
no connection
wenever i choose a multiplayer server it says no connection. im connected to the internet but for every server it says no connection! i bought the game but dont no wut to do!!!!
Re: no connection
It depends on a few things on how to disable the firewall.

First off, if you have Windows XD (With Service Pack 2), then disable Windows firewall (I'd be surprised if it wasn't already disabled, because its completely useless).

To do this, go to Control Panel, then Security Centre (Or Windows Firewall if its there).

One the window is open, select 'Off (Not recommended)' (It is recommended this is always off).

As for any other firewalls, I'm afraid they might each have different methods. You should find out which firewall protection you have, and find the suitable FAQ to that product.

If you can't be bothered to find out, then I'm afraid I can't help you anymore.

Also, your problem may simply be time or ISP lag. It might just clear up after so long.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
...What firewall do you use? Do you use a router? Do you know how to use a computer?

If you can answer these three questions, I might be able to help you. If not, then upload the stderr.txt from the Toribash file. If one exists.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
stderr.txt is in the Toribash folder under CProgram files\Toribash
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
I feel like there is no point in even trying to help you... If its an error on the Client's part, then stderr may help us diagnose your problem. If it doesn't exist, then simply send us details of your connection and any firewalls you use.

At the moment, all I can say to help is - Learn how to take initiative, and try Port Forwarding.

Please, please, PLEASE, use the search function for how to do this. I do not have the time to tell you all the details, and instructions on how for every single different type of router/modem. You can at least find that for yourself.
Q = QUAKER OATS