Toribash
I like the color scheme on the new update wayyyy better, but please, this is 512x512, get rid of that pixelation.
Originally Posted by Mightiest View Post
I like the color scheme on the new update wayyyy better, but please, this is 512x512, get rid of that pixelation.

That's just the quality of the sphere. I can't get it in game since, you know, I don't have a 512x head texture. The flat looks much better.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
Originally Posted by tarektarek View Post
That's just the quality of the sphere. I can't get it in game since, you know, I don't have a 512x head texture. The flat looks much better.

Ok, good. Start working on the face, even though I don't see much space to be worked on.

good luck.
I would but like I said; I'm stumped. I don't know what facial expression I should use, I was thinking of going with wayfarers, but there is too much hair covering the face so it wouldn't look too good.

Wayfarers

Don't give it eyes.. lower the hairlines, then give it a bottom of a nose and a really big mouth.
STYLE.
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
Originally Posted by tarektarek View Post
I would but like I said; I'm stumped. I don't know what facial expression I should use, I was thinking of going with wayfarers, but there is too much hair covering the face so it wouldn't look too good.

Wayfarers

Beautiful idea, make them in between layers of the hair, don't make 'em black, too mainstream. I feel like white would be better.

follow your imagination~~~
Originally Posted by Monobi View Post
Don't give it eyes.. lower the hairlines, then give it a bottom of a nose and a really big mouth.
STYLE.

Originally Posted by Mightiest View Post
Beautiful idea, make them in between layers of the hair, don't make 'em black, too mainstream. I feel like white would be better.

follow your imagination~~~

I'll try both ideas, I guess.
OMFG! I saved the .xcf file while it was all merged into 1 layer :|.

Originally Posted by decoy View Post
eww emo

That was relevant. I will make use of this.
Last edited by tarektarek; Aug 8, 2011 at 03:38 AM.
oh god i love the new clors and ur style change the color of the skin
-----
if u rnt gonna add eyes add like oldschool airplane goggles above the hairline and yah sux that u saved it as one layer
Last edited by joshyjojo; Aug 8, 2011 at 04:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
That looks like a very common emo kind of head hair style right now...

The hair looks really good, and I hope you are planning to have a skin color, unless you want a pale emo head.
Imo, for an emo head the hair has to be a bit lower.
Great hair though.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.