ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[VID]Toribash - Takedown
Sup, long time no see.

So here is a video made by me and verax. Nothing special to be honest, but still kinda cool, at least I hope so. Enjoy.

WATCH ON YOUTUBE - 720 HD PLX - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n29MYAuQFGY

retired
I really like it but a lot of the replays were hard to see because of how fast it was going
9/10
I know, but that was kinda the point. We thought about the title - Epilepsy hard, biaaatch : d
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
I know, but that was kinda the point. We thought about the title - Epilepsy hard, biaaatch : d

oh, in that case 10/10
Nice job =D
As always I fucked up final render settings. It was about to be 1280x720 ( perfect yt size ) but something went wrong >.>
Anyway, it's still watchable at yt in 720HD and expanded window.
retired
yeah that is GREAT 10/10, also who is the guys that does the first parkour? you should also start making clan videos. yeah they were a bit hard to see but still 10/10. and what is that parkour map?
Dr Zoidberg
Originally Posted by bambam2601 View Post
yeah that is GREAT 10/10, also who is the guys that does the first parkour? you should also start making clan videos. yeah they were a bit hard to see but still 10/10. and what is that parkour map?

first parkour?
If you think about headpass, that's me.
retired
wow, a really nice video, the replays weren't bad.
Altough you had some opportunities to sync those booms.
over all 9/10
Do you really think you're in control
You sir, have motivated all of us to make a video of our own, this instant.

But, we've got to eat first. right bro?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Glad you like it, but ofc. Powas fucked up render settings. You may notice a little quality change since 1:50, because it's my part (intro/outro also). Whar b HD download biatch?

Altough you had some opportunities to sync those booms.

Sync is for pussies.
Last edited by Verax; Aug 6, 2011 at 08:09 PM.
lol