Ranking
Once upon a time there was a huge pile of shit cakes on my head. I tried to put them on my wife. But she threatened me with a quadriplegic prostitute from singapore. Suddenly, she turned into a semen-spiting Centipede which would donate to the homeless who only write four words and another hobo who have taken over 15,000 peoples virginity. When I went to take my turtle for a walk I tripped over a special stone which looked like a smaller turtle but with hepatitis. Moments later, I had an orgasm. Because of this I killed my wife and got
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
Once upon a time there was a huge pile of shit cakes on my head. I tried to put them on my wife. But she threatened me with a quadriplegic prostitute from singapore. Suddenly, she turned into a semen-spiting Centipede which would donate to the homeless who only write four words and another hobo who have taken over 15,000 peoples virginity. When I went to take my turtle for a walk I tripped over a special stone which looked like a smaller turtle but with hepatitis. Moments later, I had an orgasm. Because of this I killed my wife and got a lifetime supply of delicious
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
Once upon a time there was a huge pile of shit cakes on my head. I tried to put them on my wife. But she threatened me with a quadriplegic prostitute from singapore. Suddenly, she turned into a semen-spiting Centipede which would donate to the homeless who only write four words and another hobo who have taken over 15,000 peoples virginity. When I went to take my turtle for a walk I tripped over a special stone which looked like a smaller turtle but with hepatitis. Moments later, I had an orgasm. Because of this I killed my wife and got a lifetime supply of delicious Strawberry flavored condoms, for each
Once upon a time there was a huge pile of shit cakes on my head. I tried to put them on my wife. But she threatened me with a quadriplegic prostitute from singapore. Suddenly, she turned into a semen-spiting Centipede which would donate to the homeless who only write four words and another hobo who have taken over 15,000 peoples virginity. When I went to take my turtle for a walk I tripped over a special stone which looked like a smaller turtle but with hepatitis. Moments later, I had an orgasm. Because of this I killed my wife and got a lifetime supply of delicious Strawberry flavored condoms, for each girl that I had a
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Once upon a time there was a huge pile of shit cakes on my head. I tried to put them on my wife. But she threatened me with a quadriplegic prostitute from singapore. Suddenly, she turned into a semen-spiting Centipede which would donate to the homeless who only write four words and another hobo who have taken over 15,000 peoples virginity. When I went to take my turtle for a walk I tripped over a special stone which looked like a smaller turtle but with hepatitis. Moments later, I had an orgasm. Because of this I killed my wife and got a lifetime supply of delicious Strawberry flavored condoms, for each girl that I had a one night stand with. But
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
/invade last invade because this is really fun :3

Once upon a time there was a huge pile of shit cakes on my head. I tried to put them on my wife. But she threatened me with a quadriplegic prostitute from singapore. Suddenly, she turned into a semen-spiting Centipede which would donate to the homeless who only write four words and another hobo who have taken over 15,000 peoples virginity. When I went to take my turtle for a walk I tripped over a special stone which looked like a smaller turtle but with hepatitis. Moments later, I had an orgasm. Because of this I killed my wife and got a lifetime supply of delicious Strawberry flavored condoms, for each girl that I had a one night stand with. But age caught up with me.
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Once upon a time there was a huge pile of shit cakes on my head. I tried to put them on my wife. But she threatened me with a quadriplegic prostitute from singapore. Suddenly, she turned into a semen-spiting Centipede which would donate to the homeless who only write four words and another hobo who have taken over 15,000 peoples virginity. When I went to take my turtle for a walk I tripped over a special stone which looked like a smaller turtle but with hepatitis. Moments later, I had an orgasm. Because of this I killed my wife and got a lifetime supply of delicious Strawberry flavored condoms, for each girl that I had a one night stand with. But age caught up with me. So i made a new

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
Once upon a time there was a huge pile of shit cakes on my head. I tried to put them on my wife. But she threatened me with a quadriplegic prostitute from singapore. Suddenly, she turned into a semen-spiting Centipede which would donate to the homeless who only write four words and another hobo who have taken over 15,000 peoples virginity. When I went to take my turtle for a walk I tripped over a special stone which looked like a smaller turtle but with hepatitis. Moments later, I had an orgasm. Because of this I killed my wife and got a lifetime supply of delicious Strawberry flavored condoms, for each girl that I had a one night stand with. But age caught up with me. So i made a new friend out of bacon strips
Last edited by MrJingles; Mar 13, 2012 at 11:44 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Once upon a time there was a huge pile of shit cakes on my head. I tried to put them on my wife. But she threatened me with a quadriplegic prostitute from singapore. Suddenly, she turned into a semen-spiting Centipede which would donate to the homeless who only write four words and another hobo who have taken over 15,000 peoples virginity. When I went to take my turtle for a walk I tripped over a special stone which looked like a smaller turtle but with hepatitis. Moments later, I had an orgasm. Because of this I killed my wife and got a lifetime supply of delicious Strawberry flavored condoms, for each girl that I had a one night stand with. But age caught up with me. So i made a new friend out of bacon strips but I eat them because
~
Once upon a time there was a huge pile of shit cakes on my head. I tried to put them on my wife. But she threatened me with a quadriplegic prostitute from singapore. Suddenly, she turned into a semen-spiting Centipede which would donate to the homeless who only write four words and another hobo who have taken over 15,000 peoples virginity. When I went to take my turtle for a walk I tripped over a special stone which looked like a smaller turtle but with hepatitis. Moments later, I had an orgasm. Because of this I killed my wife and got a lifetime supply of delicious Strawberry flavored condoms, for each girl that I had a one night stand with. But age caught up with me. So i made a new friend out of bacon strips but I eat them because I didn't have will power.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.