Toribash
Original Post
dylans apology
Hey so you might have heard by now, I left the clan for a really dumb and stupid reason and honestly I'm gonna admit I'm a really bad person. So you can tell I left for Aether because colors and fred literally sent me a bunch of their valuable items to join and you know because I'm just really selfish and a bad person and, I still got a lot of stuff to learn, I took the offer. That's not the only reason, I was considering leaving because I didn't really feel a connection with this clan as I expected, nothing against you guys, you guys are great people and I'm the shitty guy here but I wasn't as good as I said I would be in my app and I know you guys expected much more and I disappointed. So sooner or later I would've been kicked because I'm really a useless member and I don't deserve to be part of this clan.

I know I can't make it up anyway so I just hope that posting this and telling the truth would leave us on a good note. I know you guys really don't give a crap about me since I'm new and only been here for a few weeks but I don't want to be remembered as that shitty guy who left for items always. I hope we can still be friends somehow and not let this mistake I did ruin anything long term. Of course I am expecting some hate from all you guys for a while but I hope it doesn't last forever.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you understand.
WTF

so they bought you for some shitty items Oo

edit:

thats a lot of stuff

so if someone wants you to join his clan give him this list and tell them thats your price

Things he got

Last edited by TheAnimal; May 7, 2017 at 05:21 PM.
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Holy... thats a lot of items
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dylans apology
since he kept deleting it lol

Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
Hey so you might have heard by now, I left the clan for a really dumb and stupid reason and honestly I'm gonna admit I'm a really bad person. So you can tell I left for Aether because colors and fred literally sent me a bunch of their valuable items to join and you know because I'm just really selfish and a bad person and, I still got a lot of stuff to learn, I took the offer. That's not the only reason, I was considering leaving because I didn't really feel a connection with this clan as I expected, nothing against you guys, you guys are great people and I'm the shitty guy here but I wasn't as good as I said I would be in my app and I know you guys expected much more and I disappointed. So sooner or later I would've been kicked because I'm really a useless member and I don't deserve to be part of this clan.

I know I can't make it up anyway so I just hope that posting this and telling the truth would leave us on a good note. I know you guys really don't give a crap about me since I'm new and only been here for a few weeks but I don't want to be remembered as that shitty guy who left for items always. I hope we can still be friends somehow and not let this mistake I did ruin anything long term. Of course I am expecting some hate from all you guys for a while but I hope it doesn't last forever.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you understand.

Last edited by Chirs; May 7, 2017 at 06:57 PM.