ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
/..:"Death Plague Banner and Footer Competition!":..\
Death Plague's Banner and *Footer Compeition!!!
'

Huh? What?!
Death Plague is in need of a new banner and footer, think you can fulfill our large request? Or are you too low to even try? Complete this challenge and you will be showered with the respect of Death Plague and a humble prize.

Let's make this clear.
No googled images.
Unacceptable. Make it purely from your own skill and adding minimal pictures not originally painted/drawn in the picture. If anyone finds out, they will most happily report it because they will want less competition which improves their chances of winning. In short, add any images you didn't create and you get disqualified. You can't join back in.

How this is going to work.
All of you will enter a banner or a footer or both. Why put in the effort to do both? Because you get 26,000 tc and and optional gift from the list in "Prizes". If you do one or the other and not both, you will receive anything you want from the optional list. Only one person will win, and you have better chances if you complete both a banner and a footer. If the banner or footer is really good, you will receive the "individual prize" and get something from the options list and we will replace the banner or add the footer, whichever you complete.

Requirments for banner:

Ultimately all you need to beat is this banner...

But, the requirements are listed as so(for the not as bright people):

We need something to express Death Plague, nothing with your pretty rainbows and ponies. Something dark and evil that symbolizes Death Plague. It doesn't have to have the word "death plague" on it, just express out name in whatever way you want. We want nothing flashy, only, as we said before, dark and evil. It is required that you use black, bright blood red and Bright Blue somewhere in the banner. The background will also have to be transparent, but it isn't required if the banner is good and relies on the background.

Note:Do not make a huge thick banner.

Footer Requirements
This is pretty easy, since we don't have many requirements for this because we haven't had one on our first post before.

Just make it dark, evil and have some way of saying "this is what death plague is about" without saying it word for word. In fact, no words at all are preferred, just a simple evil picture.

End Date:Friday, January 1st

Prizes

Complete a footer or banner individually:

Anything from the options list excluding the Custom made toribash video

Complete a banner and Footer:
26,000 ToriCredits
Optional:
Noxious blood
Breast Texture
A free personal made custom toribash video
Acid User Text

(You receive the ToriCredits and choose 1 thing from the optional list)

*Footer: basically a banner, but put at the bottom of the page.
Last edited by alert242; Dec 23, 2009 at 04:13 AM.
If you look at the prizes, you get two things. 26k and an a "pick whatever you like" prize.
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
...I meant if someone doesn't get anything, like a small participation prize. Not anything big, like 2k.
WHERES THE PAPER TOWELS
Originally Posted by calebgamb View Post
...I meant if someone doesn't get anything, like a small participation prize. Not anything big, like 2k.

A good pat on the back and "Sorry, but you all suck"

Nah, jk. There isn't really any "participant prize", which should motivate you further to try your best.
My first try plz tell me what i made wrong or if you like it

its not perfect so plz tell me if i should make a new one
Check out my Youtube!
A bit smaller, and a more evil looking background would be more acceptable.

Originally Posted by mjthezzz View Post
i had a go any good? if so ill do the footer but if this isnt wat your looking for let me know pls

Awesome, but a footer added to that would be great!
Alright, Alert in return for making my awesome video I will give my all on this one.

AND I have a really futuristic robotic-ish font, I will see how it looks.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Hey, you have me that zawesome flame, so I consider that even =P

But do it for the prize anyway =p