Ranking
Original Post
Nuthug tribute replay competition!
Hosted by slycooper and the gamekeepers

Hey guys, remember that one dude, nuthug? The one who did all those replays and stuff. Remember all those new innovative moves he did? Remember opening up sp and trying to replicated his moves, only to fail horribly? WELL I DO!!
After nuthug left, we decided his impact on the replay community deserves a tribute of awesome proportions, which is why slycooper and I have decided to make a tribute comp where you guys can remake replays matching nuthug's skill and style

Objective
Your objective is the replicate nuthug's style, skill and realism by making your own replays. This can be anything, sparring, free running, madmans, whatever you think really depicted nuthug's style.
There is no specific formula to follow, as long as you make realistic replays that show off true skill

Rules
-No stealing replays,
-DM Threshold 100 or more
-Singleplayer only
-Gravity must be -9.82 through -30
-3 Replays maximum, swap until deadline
-No old replays, new replays only
Replay editing/hacking is allowed, and encouraged. Nuthug was very good at hacking replays to pull off crazy impossible things, and we allow you guys do this also.

Judging
25 point system
15-Realism
10-Style
Judges: Slycooper, Mosier,Splinter,Reanimator
Simple, highest points at the end wins.

Deadline
January 10, 2010 at 2000gmt

Prizes
1st: 45,000TC
2nd: 30,000TC
3rd: 20,000TC

Here's a few vids and replays you guys can use to get a good idea of what he is capable of, and what we expect from you guys.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jdsfiy

Good luck guys, have fun, and if you have any questions, just contact Slycooper or I.

This comp is sponsored by the Runners league and the Gamekeepers
Last edited by Mosier; Jan 1, 2010 at 03:27 AM.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Judging will most likely begin on the 11th of January. Be patient. There are alot of replays to judge.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
I've already finished my judging, we're comparing results and settling on our top results.

Please be patient.
Oh jeez, sorry about this guys. Ive been really busy and this pretty much slipped my mind >_>

anyways, winners of the comp.

The winners are:
1st - Nightin. Simple, good, clean, very nuthug :P
2nd - Klan8. A lot like his style, delivering precise hits to uke
3rd - Killer3366. Great sparring, fun to watch :V

Alright, sorry about the delay guys, and ill have prizes sent out asap
thanks guys, hope you enjoyed etc
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
why did he have to leave .......i wish i had done this sooner
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
I hope you guys don't mind, but I took the liberty of editing the winning replay to make it look more like what I personally think NutHug would have done.

http://www.box.net/shared/75rbe57m97