ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Can we get any updates at all??

The lack of communication here is extremely worrying

No.

Would there be any chances that development could be opened up a little? Seems to be a pretty large task to take on with so few devs, and I'm sure there's plenty of people with enough technical skills to help out in some way.

afaik it wouldn't be an issue steam wise for community contribution.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
I understand your concerns, but please let's not "daily bump" to try to get attention. I'm not saying it's going to work or not, but it's going to get cluttered fast and going to spur further off-topic chatter.

Please, if you want direct questions answered or you want hampa to show this thread some love. Send him a message, or contact sir to contact him.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
The race is on between mount and blade Bannerlord and Toribash next.

I've been waiting for Bannerlord since forever. But I'm sure that Toribash Next will be released before Bannerlord, both are going to be a pretty good game
idk why ur all getting your hopes up lol

do u all really think that there is any possibility toribash next could be good if it hypothetically came out? look at the fucking toris in the announcement post lmfaooo

LOOK AT HIS FUCKING NECK LMAO

it's crazy that anyone wants this game to come out. best case scenario: they make the neck not look fucking retarded and they get rid of the retard that did that, and the game feels nothing like toribash because they are using an entirely different engine. this game has no chance of survival, quit waiting up for it
That is promotional art. There is some gameplay footage, and some people have actually had access to the beta, so it's better to go off that rather than what the neck looks like in a really old promotional image if you want to speculate on the quality of the game.

Everything is still a work in progress and, even if the necks were like that on release, I don't see how it ruins the whole game, especially when toris can be modified anyway.

The game is getting a new engine because the old one is 13 years old and the new engine is what will allow things like 4 player matches to work. The new engine doesn't mean it will feel nothing like toribash. Isn't exactly rare for a new game in a series to have a new engine.

People are getting their hopes up because new features like breakable objects, the ability to break away from sticky grabs and four player matches could really improve the game. I think it's too early to predict that the game will have no chance of survival, and you might as well try it when it is finally released.